Just thanking the developers.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
coolgangsta

Just thanking the developers.

#1 Post by coolgangsta » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I just wanted to thank you guys for the work you have put in on this project. I really wanted to reach some of the endgame content and I could see that it just wasn't going to happen in any reasonable amount of time with my schoolwork.

I now have a high level main character and an alt for farming and selling dailys. I really enjoy this game now since I don't have to grind for hours and hours.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say thanks, and keep up the great work!

smokyru

Re: Just thanking the developers.

#2 Post by smokyru » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:53 am

What the ... How come didn't i think about this first :o
Totally agree, i really don't know how i would have done without this. So great work, really useful, and even interesting from the following point of view:

I don't code in any language, and at least tweaking in the profiles, trying to solve some errors i get by my own etc, really nice. And when i don't find, i know i can get good support here, so yes, thank you guys.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Just thanking the developers.

#3 Post by Administrator » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Your appreciation is always welcome. I just hope most people are using it responsibly (that is, for self gain to quickly level up and enjoy the fun stuff instead of grinding all day every day). All of the users that posted suggestions, bug reports, bug fixes, and additions/improvements deserve just as much of a thanks as myself.