Harvesting with the bot - How To For Dummies

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Re: Harvesting with the bot - How To For Dummies

#161 Post by lisa » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:30 am

You already asked this question in another topic which was answered.
osmaniac wrote:Where can i see Lisa's post? I crash all the time too when i harvest. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=3399
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Ironman82

#162 Post by Ironman82 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm

I know this gathering subject has been beaten to death however I'm stuck on one thing concerning fighting and gathering... I don't know what exactly to do while I grind mobs my character will not stop to harvest something that's nearby, is there a complex code that basically says go gather but also fight actively... and gather if possible?

rock5

#163 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 pm

That's one thing we never got working properly. The problem is that if it gets pulled past the waypoint while fighting, it skips that waypoint and moves to the next. It will still execute the harvest command but will be too far from the harvest node for it to work. You could try increasing harvest distance in your profile.

Code: Select all

<option name="HARVEST_DISTANCE"		value="120" />
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Cindy

#164 Post by Cindy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Is ygather broken? I don't see any dots on the map... (Anyone have a combo or wood gathering waypoint for Ravenfell?)

lisa

#165 Post by lisa » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:56 pm

I still have the same ygather ive had for years and yeah no dots on minimap for me either, no idea if they updated it.

Pretty sure there are ravenfell gathering WP already posted.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

McGuffin

#166 Post by McGuffin » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Cindy wrote:Is ygather broken? I don't see any dots on the map... (Anyone have a combo or wood gathering waypoint for Ravenfell?)
yGather is no longer being developed and is partially borked. To see mats on the map go into Resources -> Settings -> Minimap -> Resource Presentation and choose Minimap 2 in the drop down. No dots but you can adjust the size and transparency of the mat icons.

Also, for new zones you will need to do some updating of yGather files. Check the comments on Curse for what needs to be added and changed to get the new zones to work.

Cindy

#167 Post by Cindy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Thank you.

Lisa, yes there are Ravenfell wp's but only ore and herb, no wood, or all-in-one. Or at least not that i could find.

Thanks McGuffin, I've done the curse/website changes already, still didnt see them, was trying to make a Ravenfell wood map, but alas, not visible. I'll try the settings you provided.

BlubBlab

#168 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:30 pm

The reason why is because GetPlayerPosition doesn't exist anymore since I think chapter 4 in chapter 5 they removed GetCameraPosition , GetCameraUpVector and I think UnitDistance was also removed previously.

For the reason to make a in-game bot impossible .... I remember that their was a in-game bot at the beginning of rom at that time you didn't need to click to activate a spell or a attack. I didn't use or saw it but I came across its source code and a youtube video in the past but that easy solution was closed very soon.(Did found it :http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/ufacs)

I did something like that myself in the past myself giving a addon an impulse by using a extern macro software I solved that issues but that is years ago and I moved very quickly to rombot because what you can do with the add-on interface is very limited in compare.
(so RW acts like a turtle)
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

eneffseetee

#169 Post by eneffseetee » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey guys,
I am new and have been trolling through this thread trying to see if anyone else had any of the issues I have been having.

I have gotten my character to follow the waypoints, even been able to make it semi clean of obstructions, but any time I try to harvest it does nothing. The game is in the foreground of my computer, the bot is spitting out no errors, but it never actually tries to harvest. Any ideas?

rock5

#170 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 pm

So you added harvest waypoints near the nodes but when you run the waypoint file, it runs to the node but doesn't harvest it? Do you have any trouble harvesting the node manually?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

eneffseetee

#171 Post by eneffseetee » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Nope, I have no issues with it normally, it even says it sees it, but it doesnt harvest with the bot. Nor does it loot, or click on quest givers. It is something to do with the clicking portion of the bot I think.

rock5

#172 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Um, do you have "Click to move" enabled in the game? It's under "Interface Settings/Controls".

eneffseetee

#173 Post by eneffseetee » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:57 pm

No I do not. Does it need to be enabled? Didnt see anything that said it did.

eneffseetee

#174 Post by eneffseetee » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:00 am

OMG THANK YOU!!!

rock5

#175 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 am

Maybe I'll add a check for that in the bot.