Coast of Opportunity waypoint file - Levels 20-40

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Alleexx

Re: Coast of Opportunity waypoint file - Levels 20-40

#41 Post by Alleexx » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Error6.jpg

Shogun

#42 Post by Shogun » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 pm

@Alleexx
The quest name had been found, the call to AcceptQuestByName() seems correct.

The problem occures in userfunction_QuestByName.lua:
questOnBoard = normaliseString(RoMScript("GetQuestNameByIndex(1, "..i..")"))

Either RoMScript() sometimes failes or the index "i" is out of range and should run "for i=0,availableQuests-1 do". Is the error reproductible? Then it's most likely the index, but the function works if the npc has only one quest, hmm.

To get around you can remove the include of the userfunction. You then must use the lastet script version 0.12. I discovered a bug in the CompleteQuest function, but this is not related to the error you reported. I worked most of the time without the userfunction, did not find that bug because I have addons for automatic quest completion.
Attachments
CoastOfOpportunity_20-40.xml
Version 0.12
(69.76 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

Alleexx

#43 Post by Alleexx » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:11 pm

I downloaded that latest version but I still get the same error. It seems it work sometimes and sometimes not.
I have no idea why but it seems the problem just appear when completing Sharphorn Sugula's quest.

Shogun

#44 Post by Shogun » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 pm

It seems to be a similar problem that I had with "Anbenron". He offers 2 dailies at different levels. For the player level only one is accessable. You must find a bot starting position close to a waypoint that is used at your character level.

Alleexx

#45 Post by Alleexx » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 am

Yes I got the same problem now with Anbenron

Alleexx

#46 Post by Alleexx » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:17 am

Oh I have figured out why this happens. I had the addon DailyNotes to auto accept and complete quests. That caused an error with the bot.

Shogun

#47 Post by Shogun » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 am

Corrected the Anbenron waypoints. Depending on the player level the appropriate waypoint is now assigned. Hope it works.

No, I do not think there is a problem with daily notes.
Attachments
CoastOfOpportunity_20-40_0.13.xml
Version 0.13
(70.21 KiB) Downloaded 483 times

Alleexx

#48 Post by Alleexx » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 am

I don't mean that DailyNotes is the problem. I mean the auto questing function makes the bot stop.

At least it helped for me when I disabled the auto quest function.

Golbez

#49 Post by Golbez » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am

so i have the same problem as you guys with the sharphorn dailies. ive realized if i throw out the sweet juice it gos back to normal. my character is also level 32 not 36 therefor it cant do the sweet juice daily.

edit1: seems like it just stops working when it does the thousand miles quest also.
edit2: seems like the download on the first page works better then the v.13 download one.
edit3: seems to be working fine now. only complaint i have is when it gets to the level 40s guys the bot seems to think its ok to run through and aggro about 5 of them which gets me killed.

Golbez

#50 Post by Golbez » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm

is there a way to extract the Ancient Naga Rebel circle out of this? i really like how it kills these guys without my character dying :P

Tamyra

#51 Post by Tamyra » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Two questions:

Is this officially working?
What is the approximate HP of the char doing the questing for survivability; I saw that character gear and yellow stats were mentioned, but what kind of yellow stats?

Alleexx

#52 Post by Alleexx » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 pm

There's still lots of bugs in it.
You will need about the same stats that you would need if you did it manually.

grande

#53 Post by grande » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 am

Request: I want to modify this waypoint to continuously check for # of daily quests completed and when that his been maxed I want it to autologin the next character and repeat until all dailies are done. I would want the progression of the WP to be unhindered... that is as the character levels it should continue to move onto the next quest turn-ins. I'm fairly comfortable with how to check for daily quests but I'm not certain on how to implement it so that it would flow with the existing WP progression. Possible?

I would probably rename the waypoint file and use both WPs depending on my leveling goals for that day. I would first run the dailies and then run individuals as time permits or if it were worth the grind such as with experience runes, bonus XP/TP, potions etc.

I guess at this point the solution would be to put in a check after every Daily NPC quest turn-in. Done that before for other dailies and there are examples for places like logar and Xaviera. I'm just not sure if that would hinder progress or how I'd ensure that it would move on to next levels... I gues more checks on levels in concert with the daily checks.. hmmm yes but is there an easier way?

Thanks in advance. I'll tinker with it but not exactly confident and I'm sure it will take me a while :P

~*~Edit~*~

So basically this is just an update to say that I impmlemented the above by simply adding in some DQ = 10 qualifiers so it sporadically checks if daily quests done = 10 and if it does it loads a new WP to run the next character through.

This worked out really nice for a few days and then I realized that the dailies went by pretty fast and I wanted to put the idle time after dq's were done to grind out some sweet COO xp. So, I simply added another qualifier in a copied COO 20-40 WP which loads the next character's WP after a certain amount of time or monsters killed. I screwed around with both monster and time qualifiers and prefer time for consistency.

I then realized that some quests got stuck so I did some searching and learned how to integrate some code to make it choose a quest reward. There were some other quest issues too like the getXP stuff was wrong and I changed some values on quest items so that not so many were required before moving on to the next set of mobs to kill or quests to turn in. Here's the bit of code for reward selection. I'm a noob when it comes to coding script so it's interesting to learn a little.

The COO .13 and original WP have been awesome so thx to you for putting these up to play with

Code: Select all

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-7596" z="1505" y="615" tag="miles">		
		repeat questname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys423957_name')"); yrest(500) until questname
		dailyQuest = getQuestStatus(questname)
		if dailyQuest == "complete" then
			COO_CompleteQuest(117281, 423957) --Mufasa Luckshine, Power for a Thousand Miles, kill Complete Charge 5x
		end
		checkDQCount()

repeat questname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys423925_name')"); yrest(500) until questname
		quest = getQuestStatus(questname)
		if quest == "complete" then
			COO_CompleteQuest(117281, 423925) --Mufasa Luckshine, Resonating with Energy, collect Resonance Core 5x
		end

repeat npcname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys117281_name')"); yrest(500) until npcname
		repeat questname=RoMScript("TEXT('Sys423926_name')"); yrest(500) until questname
		quest = getQuestStatus(questname)	
		if quest == "not accepted" or quest == "incomplete" or quest == "complete" then		
			COO_AcceptQuest(117281, 423926) --Mufasa Luckshine, Information Loss, Help Mufasa Luckshine record what he reads off

player:target_NPC(npcname)
			yrest(200)
			sendMacro("ChoiceOption(2)")	
			yrest(1000)
			sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1)")
			yrest(200)		

yrest(200)
			CompleteQuestByName("Information")

yrest(200)
			-- AcceptQuestByName("Discovery")
			sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(1,1);"); 
			yrest(200);
			sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); 
			yrest(200);

yrest(1000)
			sendMacro("ChoiceOption(2)")
			yrest(200)

yrest(200)
			-- CompleteQuestByName("Discovery")
			sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(3,1);");
			yrest(200);
			sendMacro("SpeakFrame_ClickQuestReward(SpeakQuestReward1_Item1)"); 
			yrest(200);
			sendMacro("CompleteQuest()");
			yrest(200);
		end		

if player.Level > 33 or getXP() > 216000 then
			__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("toJuice"))		
		else	
			COO_AcceptQuest(117281, 423957) --Mufasa Luckshine, Power for a Thousand Miles, kill Complete Charge 5x

__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("charge"))
		end	</waypoint>	

jasn

#54 Post by jasn » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 am

*** removed due to some errors i didnt notice or showed up before posting ******

Jandrana

#55 Post by Jandrana » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 am

I've been using this WP with two chars now - it works quite nice, but I would suggest an improvement for the quest at Fanger's Makeshift Camp (--Mishlor, Another Drink, Death Flower Root)

The current waypoint leads you through the east side exit of the camp. There is an elite mob (Restored subhuman *something*) sitting besides the road and my chars got killed by this elite mob each time this point of the script has been reached. My chars were wearing cloth and the elite mob hits you for around 1000-1200 each hit. You will also have aggro from several regular mobs. This is too much for the bot. My char had 3 dirty pimped items with stats from HoS to Tempel and had no problems otherwise.

I would suggest to use the south exit of the camp and walk the street. This way you avoid the elite mob.

noobbotter

#56 Post by noobbotter » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I just downloaded this the other day, I think I have version .13. It seems to go through waypoints just fine, and loots everything, but it doesn't seem to be accepting or turning in any quests. I have to go in after it go for a while and find the NPC for the quest items it gathered and accept and complete the quests. I'm not seeing any errors anywhere. I see the bot go up to an NPC to talk and sometimes I'll see a window pop up and close but it just doesn't accept the quests. I have daily notes installed and verified that the auto accepting and auto turn in is disabled. Any idea what else could be causing it to not accept/complete the quests? Other than that, it seems to be very handy for grinding through and gathering the quest items I need to level up my bot. Thanks.

Alleexx

#57 Post by Alleexx » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:05 am

I have used this a lot to level up my minigame bots.

Here is my fixed version with most bugs fixed:
CoastOfOpportunity_20-40.xml
(70.95 KiB) Downloaded 463 times
Please note that there may still be a few problems in it.

I have also used, and fixed this script: http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... c78#p41650

Edit: You will need this userfunction: http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2924 To be able to show how many daily quest items you have, and how many you get each hour, just by looking at the micromacro window.
Last edited by Alleexx on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

noobbotter

#58 Post by noobbotter » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:17 am

Actually, I went in last night and it was auto accepting quests and turning them in. Don't know why it wasn't working the first day I tried it. Either way, I'll try the updated version to see if it helps any. Thanks.

top1

#59 Post by top1 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 am

U will need this for the Alleexx fixed script!

(setwindow) http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2924

JPConley01

#60 Post by JPConley01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 pm

I got this error after starting up the newest rev of the script.
Attachments
error.png