Attack skill use speed

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
taran

Attack skill use speed

#1 Post by taran » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Is there any way to increase the frequency it uses attack skills?? i have a script i have written for a Rogue/knight to use my rogue skills and follow it (when things are on cool down or rogue energy is low) up with disarmament from the knight side... Problem is the macro uses it like once every 3 seconds or more, normally farming this is no problem, however i have written a script to farm Raishika(the chicken) in royal corridor for dirty T4 items, if i let micromacro do the work of hitting the skill(script quickbutton) it takes about 3X longer than if i went in and spammed my script quick button.. I saw there are ways to set the cooldown for skills and to set the time to use a skill before cooldown is up, but neither of those setting in the profile seemed to help.

I have the script i have written setup as "shadowstab" for a rogue, so it should have 0 cooldown already and just spam the crap outta the skill.. but it is doing it much much slower than i could,

any suggestions??

btw reason i want to kill raishika fast is that the boss can put a poison on you that does 3% health damage every tick.. so it actually can kill your fairly fast, so killing her faster lessens damage taken and/or kills her before she can ever even do that attack.