Version 7.4.0.2897 progress

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Tuedennuegel

Re: Version 7.4.0.2897 Fortschritt

#721 Post by Tuedennuegel » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:55 am

Hallo Andre,

ja ich halte den Bot immer aktuell.... ich habe keine Erklärung warum das passiert ist.

Bringt es etwas wenn ich deine Text.lua bei mir einfüge ?

Gruß
Bernd

Andre235

Re: Version 7.4.0.2897 progress

#722 Post by Andre235 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:29 am

die texts.lua kann ich hier nicht hoch laden, da die 26mb groß ist...
bist du ganz sicher, dass du im richtigen ordner bist? ich habe dir mal das komplette RoM script angehängt (bevor ich noch weiter herum rate):
rom.rar
(308.96 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
einfach deine Wegpunkt-Dateien, deine Profile und deine userfunctions einfügen und los legen.

@all:
This is the complete rom script! if you have already installed my latest uploaded addresses.lua from yesterday, you don't need this :)

Tuedennuegel

#723 Post by Tuedennuegel » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:20 am

Ich Danke dir für deine Mühe.
es gibt zwar nicht wirklich viele Cache Ordner....aber es war sicher der richtige Weg von dir.

Gruß
Bernd

Andre235

#724 Post by Andre235 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:24 am

Tuedennuegel wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:20 am Ich Danke dir für deine Mühe.
es gibt zwar nicht wirklich viele Cache Ordner....aber es war sicher der richtige Weg von dir.

Gruß
Bernd
Aber es gibt unter Umständen mehrere Bot-Ordner und es ist nicht immer zu sehen, welcher von MM verwendet wird

Administrator
Site Admin

#725 Post by Administrator » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Sorry, I've been out for a few days without access to internet. Big thanks to Andre for providing such great support and providing so many fixes while I was unavailable.
I've verified his address changes and providing a few small fixes myself, and have pushed these changes up to the Git repo. You should now be able to do a normal update to fetch these changes if you should still need to do so.

ThulsaDoom

#726 Post by ThulsaDoom » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Administrator wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:27 pm Sorry, I've been out for a few days without access to internet. Big thanks to Andre for providing such great support and providing so many fixes while I was unavailable.
I've verified his address changes and providing a few small fixes myself, and have pushed these changes up to the Git repo. You should now be able to do a normal update to fetch these changes if you should still need to do so.
There are some issues with casting skills, my Scout/Rogue is only casting ShadowStab and My Scout/Warden only casts ChargedChop.
SpeedHack is not working properly, it gives high speed and bot becomes crazy :)

Maybe is link to casting skills, but Bot starts to wandering again.

Many thanks for your support!

Administrator
Site Admin

#727 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:44 pm

ThulsaDoom wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:46 pm
Administrator wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:27 pm Sorry, I've been out for a few days without access to internet. Big thanks to Andre for providing such great support and providing so many fixes while I was unavailable.
There are some issues with casting skills, my Scout/Rogue is only casting ShadowStab and My Scout/Warden only casts ChargedChop.

For those characters, which skills do you have configured to even be used? I need to know which skills it is not using in order to figure out what is not working.

I added some bound checking into the speedhack. Please update and run it, does it spit out a warning about the speedhack value?

ThulsaDoom

#728 Post by ThulsaDoom » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:37 pm

Administrator wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:44 pm
ThulsaDoom wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:46 pm

For those characters, which skills do you have configured to even be used? I need to know which skills it is not using in order to figure out what is not working.

I added some bound checking into the speedhack. Please update and run it, does it spit out a warning about the speedhack value?
These are the skills in my Scout/Rogue profile:

Code: Select all

<skills_scout>

<skill name="SCOUT_SHATTERSTAR_STORM"        		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" autouse="false"/>
		<skill name="SCOUT_FROST_ARROW"          			hotkey="MACRO" priority="95" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_REFLECTED_SHOT"		        	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90"  />
		<skill name="SCOUT_PIERCING_ARROW"	           		hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_SHOT"		        			hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_WIND_ARROWS"	   				hotkey="MACRO" priority="75" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS"		       		hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_WEAK_SPOT"	   				hotkey="MACRO" priority="65" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_COMBO_SHOT"		         		hotkey="MACRO" priority="60" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_DEADLY_POISON_BITE"	   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="55" />
		<skill name="SCOUT_SNIPE"		          			hotkey="MACRO" priority="50" autouse="false"/>
		<skill name="SCOUT_AUTOSHOT"          				hotkey="MACRO" priority="45" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB"      				hotkey="MACRO" priority="40" />

</skills_scout>
It only cast: "SCOUT_WIND_ARROWS", SCOUT_DEADLY_POISON_BITE" and "ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB"
Skills not using arrows

Concenrning speedhack, this is the message obtained:

[Speedhack] baseSpeed seems abnormally low. Value is: -10.00, address: 0xA0AD40
Many thanks

Administrator
Site Admin

#729 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:59 pm

It looks like the issue with your scout was because the equipment address was wrong. Seems strange, I know, but it makes sense. Some skills will add the range of your weapon to the skill's range. Vampire arrows, for example, has a range of "0", but adds the range of your bow to get the "real" range. Since the equipment address was wrong, it was not properly reading your bow's range and was instead using 0. Since melee range is 50, a skill with a range of 0 will never be able to be used. Go ahead and update and see if that resolves your skill issues.

Also, please re-run the speedhack test for me. I was an idiot and left a statement in there from when I was verifying that it worked, so that previous test was invalid.

ThulsaDoom

#730 Post by ThulsaDoom » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:19 pm

Administrator wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:59 pm It looks like the issue with your scout was because the equipment address was wrong. Seems strange, I know, but it makes sense. Some skills will add the range of your weapon to the skill's range. Vampire arrows, for example, has a range of "0", but adds the range of your bow to get the "real" range. Since the equipment address was wrong, it was not properly reading your bow's range and was instead using 0. Since melee range is 50, a skill with a range of 0 will never be able to be used. Go ahead and update and see if that resolves your skill issues.

Also, please re-run the speedhack test for me. I was an idiot and left a statement in there from when I was verifying that it worked, so that previous test was invalid.
Perfect, the Scout now correctly casts skills and priorities. Also the wandering effect has disappeared.
When executing speed(), no message is output and the speed is applied correctly.

I'm going to test other Class to see if the skills are cast correctly. I will report anomalies, if any.

Thank you very much

mudro323

#731 Post by mudro323 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:53 am

Andre235 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:29 am die texts.lua kann ich hier nicht hoch laden, da die 26mb groß ist...
bist du ganz sicher, dass du im richtigen ordner bist? ich habe dir mal das komplette RoM script angehängt (bevor ich noch weiter herum rate):
rom.rar
einfach deine Wegpunkt-Dateien, deine Profile und deine userfunctions einfügen und los legen.

@all:
This is the complete rom script! if you have already installed my latest uploaded addresses.lua from yesterday, you don't need this :)
Andre, i tried your rom folder, but i always get the problem btw error
- ...tragen/Runes of Magic/micro/scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:194: bad argument #1 to 'bitAnd' (number expected, got nil)
and i o dont get.194 i get .199 :)

Maybe you can help me? would be gr8. I try pressing TQ cards by himself and my chars with all 6 opened bags cant start :)

Andre235

#732 Post by Andre235 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi mudro323,

the Administrator has uploaded an Update. Now you can use git-update or Download the Script from the First Post in this topic.

This should solve your Problems

ThulsaDoom

#733 Post by ThulsaDoom » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Concerning casting, still problems with click to cast skills.
BOT is following the cursor to confirm the cast, the area appears where the cursor is, not close to mob.

Many thanks

mudro323

#734 Post by mudro323 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Andre235 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:23 pm Hi mudro323,

the Administrator has uploaded an Update. Now you can use git-update or Download the Script from the First Post in this topic.

i downloaded the first post rom-master.
i got the same problems as before and i deleted all other rom bot folders.

i Got this Problem only by 2 full bagged chars, the third char uses his daylie cards (3 opened bags). The other two got 6 bags opened.
On those two i always get the problem that they dont use daylie cards. after they tried 4 times, they got the error.

Thx for helping me.

Administrator
Site Admin

#735 Post by Administrator » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:54 pm

mudro323 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 pm
Andre235 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:23 pm Hi mudro323,

i downloaded the first post rom-master.
i got the same problems as before and i deleted all other rom bot folders.

i Got this Problem only by 2 full bagged chars, the third char uses his daylie cards (3 opened bags). The other two got 6 bags opened.
On those two i always get the problem that they dont use daylie cards. after they tried 4 times, they got the error.

Thx for helping me.
Lets recap here. So you're have that error message if you start the bot with a character that has 2 bags full (and presumably no other bags unlocked)? You also have this error with characters that have all 6 bags unlocked (are they full or not? If full, how many?). And then something about 3 bags, too.

Please be as exact and as explanatory as you can. I can only fix these sort of issues with a full explanation of exactly what is going wrong and under which circumstances.

mudro323

#736 Post by mudro323 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:35 pm

Lets recap here. So you're have that error message if you start the bot with a character that has 2 bags full (and presumably no other bags unlocked)? You also have this error with characters that have all 6 bags unlocked (are they full or not? If full, how many?). And then something about 3 bags, too.

Please be as exact and as explanatory as you can. I can only fix these sort of issues with a full explanation of exactly what is going wrong and under which circumstances.
[/quote]

Hi,

i got one char with 3 opened bags and 40 items in it. There the Bot doesnt give me the error.

WIth 2 chars (all bags opened and 100 to 150 items in it) there comes the error after i downloaded like 20 itemids.

I got the error only with those two chars with all bags opened.

I run the bot one time starting daylies, this time the char did 10 of 10 daylie quests. And instead of using daylie cards, the error occured. After this try the error occurs again after the 20 item ids. :roll:

Thx for the help admin!

Andre235

#737 Post by Andre235 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:28 am

Where are the Daily cards stored? My bot is Using daylie Tickets Too But he is Running stable for 7-8 hours (excepting the Player:merchant Function: at First the bot sells nearly all items. But after a few times The bot doesn‘t sell. He just repairs. I have to restart MM and the Game to solve it).

Administrator
Site Admin

#738 Post by Administrator » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:25 pm

I pushed up a couple fixes around items and inventory today. Please update and test to see if this has solved your issue or not. If you receive any error messages, please copy/paste the error again here.

Tintenkiller96

#739 Post by Tintenkiller96 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Hi,

does someone has a problem with player:object()?

I get the error no Element found

for example for Helping Growth player:object(112976) when staying close the cleaning cristal

Andre235

#740 Post by Andre235 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:51 am

i got this error, while player is in battle. i forgot to look at the waypoint to look for the line, that caused this error, sorry for this :-/ but here is the error message:

2020-08-23 13:33:27 - ... Of Magic/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memdatabase.lua:199: attempt to compare number with nil
and ultimate mail mod works well when i will send money. but when i want to send and item, the bot will split the stack correctly but then he choose a completely wrong bag slot and will send "whatever he has chose" :lol: i had this problem since a few weeks, unfortunately it was not fixed with thee latest version :(
but i must say, that i'm really satisfied with the Bot and its functions.