Waypoints Compilation levels 1-?? NEED MORE WP FILES

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
mgmgtech

Waypoints Compilation levels 1-?? NEED MORE WP FILES

#1 Post by mgmgtech » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:19 am

Hello all..

I hope this will encourage those of you still playing to add your waypoint files. I browsed the forums and I couldnt find or missed anymore zone waypoint files.
The following includes
Dwarven and Elven starting locations and quests, takes you to lvl 14 and about 30k gold Courtesy of Bill-D-Cat
I accidentaly packed the pioneers quests that are already included in rom-bot but thats no biggie
Howling Mountains, Sascilla Steps, Coast of Opportunity and some Heffner quests Courtesy of Bill-D-Cat
Invaders From the Sea AKA Old Bag Elite SKills quest Courtesy of ROck5
Xaveria elf and butterfly dailies(several options find which is best) courtesy of lisa and others
Millers Ranch quests courtesy of Rock5

also included are the user functions needed for all the above.
These were provided courtesy of Bill-d-cat, ROck 5 and Lisa I believe(if i left anyone out of credits for wp or functions please lmk and ill change)
All I did was organize them into folders, including a Party Assist folder for PartyDPS,PartyHEAL, and RBAssist

its alot easier to navigate via folders

Please everyone post your custom waypoints for grinding, questing, dailies, farming, harvesting or whatever. I will be happy to update this post and the files whenever a new file is posted.
That way its easy to find for everyone!

UPDATED 8.28.16 - Added Sascillia steps, howling mtns, and some festival scripts
UPDATED - a rehash of LISAS FindResource script. Seperated into seperate Scripts for Wood Herb and Ore. USAGE: rom\findwood(ore\herb)
RombotWPs.rar
UPDATED! 8.28.16- Extract to RoM-Bot main directory.
(222.45 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

EVERYONE WITH WAYPOINT SCRIPTS PLEASE CONTRIBUTE.

ATTENTION: IM LOOKING FOR A WORKING DUPE GLITCH FOR THE GFL-US Servers. Please Message me!! I intend to use it as personal use only, I have no desire nor need for any financial gain, nor do I want to totally ruin the ingame economy!
Last edited by mgmgtech on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:13 am, edited 11 times in total.

Bill D Cat

Re: Waypoints Compilation levels 1-40something

#2 Post by Bill D Cat » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:05 am

First off, the Coast of Opportunity waypoint file I created is a full quest run-thru of the first part of the zone. It does not include any daily quests. There may have been other waypoint files that do include dailys but they are by different players.

Next, it looks like you may have missed my waypoint series to complete Howling Mountains.
You can get the files here: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=5428

And finally, there is a thread in which I've included some waypoint files that cover the first portion
of Sascilia Steppes here: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=5798

mgmgtech

#3 Post by mgmgtech » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:28 am

Sorry Bill,

had some RL issues going on and i just got around to this again.,
Thanks for those., Dont know how i missed them.

Also, I was thinking about adding the TravelTo function. Basically just a prompt like Wander maybe. I just need to know the proper syntax for the function.
Or can it be used from the command line? if so, how?

EVERYONE WITH WAYPOINT SCRIPTS PLEASE CONTRIBUTE.

ATTENTION: IM LOOKING FOR A WORKING DUPE GLITCH FOR THE GFL-US Servers. Please Message me!! I intend to use it as personal use only, I have no desire nor need for any financial gain, nor do I want to totally ruin the ingame economy!

Bill D Cat

#4 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:49 am

mgmgtech wrote:Also, I was thinking about adding the TravelTo function. Basically just a prompt like Wander maybe. I just need to know the proper syntax for the function.
Or can it be used from the command line? if so, how?
Sure, you can use if from the command line option. Just enter the command with the destination as an argument. The whole point of the user function is to get you from one part of the world to another as seamlessly as possible. If you are near a known transporter (Snoop, Castle Transporter, etc.) it will use them to start the movement between locations. Otherwise it will determine if using one of the known skills such as "Transport: Logar" or "Transport: Reifort" is not on cooldown and will get you to a known transport location, and then work from that point towards your intended destination. What the user function doesn't do is map out a walking path between locations, so you can't use it to move you from one portion of a zone to another similar to Wander mode.

Examples:

Code: Select all

RomBot command line
Type in 'q' (without quotes) to quit.
Command> travelTo("Varanas")

Command> travelTo("Rorazan")

top1

Re: Waypoints Compilation levels 1-?? NEED MORE WP FILES

#5 Post by top1 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Wow this is awesome!!!

I dont know how long Im gone (few years ;D) but I really missed botting lately so I thought why not come back and check rom bot out. Since (I couldnt believe it!!) ROM is actually still a thing!!
So feels great to find a selection of waypoints. Im only not sure In which order I have to take those :D

Rivva

Re: Waypoints Compilation levels 1-?? NEED MORE WP FILES

#6 Post by Rivva » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:08 am

Hi!
would you please explain the usage of the findWood (ore/herb) script. When I want to start the script a error occurs (script\rom\findwood.lua:1: unexpected symbol near <!
Thx in advance!
Rivva