Kashyalan Daily "Teachers and their Pupils"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
noobbotter

Kashyalan Daily "Teachers and their Pupils"

#1 Post by noobbotter » Fri May 22, 2015 10:49 am

I found this daily quest which runs fairly quick with no combat. It starts at the transport location of the second camp (I can't recall the camp name, but it's the camp on the hill on the right, not "Secret Camp"). You simply have to go talk to 3 different NPCs. While there is no combat needed, I would advise making sure you can handle one or two hits from the mobs in the area. In the waypoint, I have it set for Travel so it won't slow down to fight back. On a typical run I take hits from only 1 or 2 mobs and it hardly hurts at all. Using this waypoint and a 70% speed mount, each daily takes only 1 Minute, 15 Seconds, so all 10 dailies should only take about 12.5 minutes.

This waypoint uses the doMount() userfunction I posted last night (http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6012) so if you want to use that, you can, otherwise you can comment out that part and insert your own code for mounting.

This one is pretty basic and will repeat until you have no more dailies. This does NOT use daily reset tickets.
Attachments
teacherspupilsDaily.xml
"Teachers and their Pupils" Daily Quest in Kashyalan area.
(2.6 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

sauhard

Re: Kashyalan Daily "Teachers and their Pupils"

#2 Post by sauhard » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:26 am

Pretty useful for the shatter star objects. I swear those are pain to get and there are many quests in that region which need different shatter star objects. As far your daily is concerned it gives FIRE Shatterstar Of Fire.

Found a script on fourm that can farm Shatterstar of Water.- http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=6013

Wanted to ask if you have made anything for remaining- Earth, Wind and Voidal Energy ones?

Edit: Made a waypoint for farming Earth Shatterstar objects. It farms the Mob called " Aromatic Swamp Bear" for swamp bear meat. You can then trade them for earth thingies at npc called "Boleith". Waypoint starts near that npc aswell.
Attachments
Aromatic Bear_Earth.xml
(3.26 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Satisfaction is the end of desire!!