Help: Looting Not Working

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
firefox1337

Help: Looting Not Working

#1 Post by firefox1337 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey i just started using this bot today and i must say it is great! and thanks alot for developing this great software.

but im have a couple problems.....

when my bot is running around killing things he doesnt loot...looting is set to true.. he bends down and opens window to loot but doesnt take anything then gets up and goes to next mob....how can i fix this..

Also will any1 explain to me how i use addons like lootfilter...like how to install them

Thanks in advnace.

d003232

Re: Help: Looting Not Working

#2 Post by d003232 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:39 pm

firefox1337 wrote:Hey i just started using this bot today and i must say it is great! and thanks alot for developing this great software.

but im have a couple problems.....

when my bot is running around killing things he doesnt loot...looting is set to true.. he bends down and opens window to loot but doesnt take anything then gets up and goes to next mob....how can i fix this..

Also will any1 explain to me how i use addons like lootfilter...like how to install them

Thanks in advnace.
You have to turn the ingame option for auto loot to on. Think that is the reason. And you have to set your attack key. Becaus using that key on death mobs is the command for looting for the client.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

firefox1337

#3 Post by firefox1337 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Thanks alot now how do i install/use loot filter!!

thanks alot your alot of help

d003232

#4 Post by d003232 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 pm

firefox1337 wrote:Thanks alot now how do i install/use loot filter!!
Just download the addon from http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... ilter.aspx and install it in your folder '...\Runes of Magic\Interface\AddOns'. Could be that you have to create the folder 'interface\Addons\' first. You should than have a folder like '...\Runes of Magic\Interface\AddOns\LootFilter'.

After installing you can add items ingame with '/ld add blablabla' to your blacklist. And just enter '/lf' into the chat to call the setup. There you have to mark the option 'Enable filtering on pickup'.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!