Req. Feedback from scriptors on my idea for improving GE/hr

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Golden Eggs 4 my Pet

Req. Feedback from scriptors on my idea for improving GE/hr

#1 Post by Golden Eggs 4 my Pet » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:45 am

Rock5 & Lisa,

I've been brainstorming possible ways to improve my GE/hour at Miller's Ranch. This came to mind:

Is there a way to change the chicken's speed used when they travel from their coop back to their feed locations? This seems to be an area that has the greatest potential for improvment in egg farming efficiency. Evidently, Frogster has code that prohibits the chickens from accepting your clicks to initialize a nesting chicken to lay an egg. Currently, we must wait until the last hen that has laid an egg has returned to its feeding location before continuing. Is there a way to disable this requirement, or if not, perhaps altering the speed of the chicken to match the speed of the fed & satisfied chicken as it travels to the coop to nest?

I know this may have little impact in scheme of things, but I thought I'd throw it out there to get your thoughts on it & get some feedback on its feasibility.

Thank you.
:D :D Golden Eggs 4 My Pet :D :D

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Req. Feedback from scriptors on my idea for improving GE

#2 Post by Administrator » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:59 am

It is probably server-sided, so no. When you click the chicken, the event is sent to the server where it then denied you because that pawn is in the wrong state.