ArcheAge Anti-idle script

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/
ArcheAge NA/EU
Administrator
Site Admin

ArcheAge Anti-idle script

#1 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 pm

This script (Requires MicroMacro 2) can be used to prevent your character from going -away- and therefor prevent you from being kicked from the game. Why you would want to do this would be for a number of reasons. I'm not going to ask. However, I would appreciate if you guys would not abuse it (ie. don't be clogging up the queue for 12 hours).

How do you use it? Simply run the 'aaa.lua' script. Download the attached file, save it to micromacro/scripts, open MicroMacro, type "aaa" (without quotes) and press enter. That's it.

Features:
Is not detected by HackShield
Does not move the character or do anything suspicious (ie. jumping)
Does not interfere with gameplay, so you can leave it running as you play, and no need to pause/resume the script when you go AFK
Does not require any user input other than starting the script
Works with multiple ArcheAge copies at once (but you must run a separate copy of MM, focus the 2nd window, and press the END key)
Detects when the window closed and will wait until a new ArcheAge copy is run to re-activate

Mount script:
You may need to open it up and edit your turn keys based on your hotkey settings.
Attachments
mount.lua
AFK mount leveling
(2.01 KiB) Downloaded 539 times
aaa.lua
Updated 9/24/14
(1.9 KiB) Downloaded 639 times

ZZZZZ

Re: ArcheAge Anti-idle script

#2 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Just a little input. I test some other keys, and you don't actually have to use any hotkeys. Can litterally press anything. I changed mine to the DIVIDE key and it is still working.

Also, if you start ArcheAge using DX11 the targetWindowName becomes

Code: Select all

local targetWindowName = "- ArcheAge DX11 - *";
Might want to add a check for that 1 as well.

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks. Fixed it. It should now work for both DX9 and DX11.

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:25 am

My window just has
- ArcheAge - date server

and current version works for me as well.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Today's patch changed the AFK kick timer to 5 minutes, so I changed the script to use 2 minutes. No other important changes were made. You can just change the 5*60 to 2*60 in your script if you already have a copy.

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:27 am

turns out you can lvl a mount by autorunning into a wall, my new donkey has been lvling up while I did the gardening, slowly but surely.
Not sure on the rate exactly but it did get 2 levels.

Watched some youtubes on fishing, not sure I will go for the boat anymore, catching the fish took a long time and you do it purely for gold and there is always a chance someone can kill you before you hand it to a specific vendor. I'll need to look into it more.
Looked at the farm cart today as well, 250 G roughly, so yeah won't be getting that in a hurry.

So I can't get a house and I am just trying to find something to aim at, I don't think max level should be my aim as once you get there then what?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

BlubBlab

#7 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 pm

lisa wrote:turns out you can lvl a mount by autorunning into a wall, my new donkey has been lvling up while I did the gardening, slowly but surely.

Watched some youtubes on fishing, not sure I will go for the boat anymore, catching the fish took a long time and you do it purely for gold and there is always a chance someone can kill you before you hand it to a specific vendor. I'll need to look into it more.
Looked at the farm cart today as well, 250 G roughly, so yeah won't be getting that in a hurry.

So I can't get a house and I am just trying to find something to aim at, I don't think max level should be my aim as once you get there then what?
This remind me on this http://youtu.be/hCxXy2l4VoM?t=1m42s :D
Something else I wanted to say that earlier I don't know if anything in ArchAge have any value in it but this mixing from pvp with economy was the most unpleasant thing in ROM. I don't know how the players on the US or AU server did behave but on the server I was there was since Chapter 3 a constance fight about who sells the gear for a (hell) lot of dias or paysafecards. They did use the gildewar feature to do so, to block the others gilde and their members by killing them on the respawn point.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

ZZZZZ

#8 Post by ZZZZZ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:21 pm

How can I get the name of all keys? Is there a list somewhere? Just so I can change hotheys around. Want to use [ ] keys for example and I have no idea lol.
lisa wrote:turns out you can lvl a mount by autorunning into a wall, my new donkey has been lvling up while I did the gardening, slowly but surely.

You can aim for 80 or so gold and buy 2 APEX from other players. 2 will get you 1 month of Patron, meaning you can then have land etc. Start doing trade runs and gold gets really easy.

lisa

#9 Post by lisa » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:13 pm

yeah I did 3 trade runs the other day and it was easy enough, long and boring but easy enough, got me 15g but it was only about 5g profit.

Trouble with having a house is if you stop being a patron then your house is demolished, so you need to keep getting the 2 APEX every month.

ZZZZZ

#10 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 am

Yeh though it honestly isn't that hard. I am starting to stock up APEX just because they are so cheap on my server at the moment. Buying 2-3 each day isn't too bad. Also I added a heap of stuff to my anti-idle script so that I can auto buff Quickstep and Dreaming Donkey....sooo much less effort when facing those massive trade runs :D

Also, not sure if it has anything to do with AU ping, but I have found that the ingame follow function seems to just stop working at times.....seemed to have solved it though by making MM spam the follow button every 10 seconds while I have it activated.

lisa

#11 Post by lisa » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 pm

I have noticed a few people doing trade runs with people on follow, I just figured they were multi boxing, no idea if trion have rules against multi boxing though.

Micke

#12 Post by Micke » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:52 am

mhmm no. the mount is getting XP for walking or more precise: there is an XP/miles factor. i would say 300XP / 46s running.
i assume running into wall works only, when char run up and then slides down. but that return so less xp, that in comparison to walk (e.g. in a circle) it doesnt make sense.

maybe changing location in memory would influence that.

Micke

#13 Post by Micke » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:31 am

if it does not to great circumstances - could someone pls change the script into hit permanent turn left/right ?
in result i could use it for "riding in a circle" when afk, to level the mount ;-)

yes i see the "keyboard.virtualPress(win, key.VK_END);" call in the aaa sample ;-) , but i dont know how to replace the timer handling by permanent key-pressing

thnx in advance
Last edited by Micke on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

ZZZZZ

#14 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Micke wrote:if it does not too great circumstances - could someone pls change the script into hit permanent turn left/right ?
in result i could use it for "riding in a circle" when afk, to level the mount ;-)
I tried doing what you are asking, just involves changing admins 1 around and using

Code: Select all

keyboard.virtualHold(win, key.VK_UP);
keyboard.virtualHold(win, key.VK_LEFT);
But for some reason, while it runs constantly as intended, as soon as I try to tab into or out of the game, it simply stops, so not sure how to get it working properly.

Administrator
Site Admin

#15 Post by Administrator » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:09 pm

I attached a mount leveling script.

lisa

#16 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm

you wouldn't need to be holding "up", just left and use autorun.

I have already seen a few people autorunning in a circle, it is so obvious it isn't funny.
I saw 1 on the path as you enter marianople, anyone walking in or out would have seen them, I pushed them out into the mote =P

Micke

#17 Post by Micke » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:00 am

thnx 4 the script :-) ! works as it should.

@Lisa: i thought the same with autorun - but with AR mount stopped on tests, when i minimized the window, because of that i left both keys.

and yes it's obvious ^^, but in my opinion it cant be punished, cause we could it also do by regular keyboard using.
when MM someday handle waypoints, of course, then i will switch to that :-)

lisa

#18 Post by lisa » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:49 pm

while they have hackshield I don't see us doing waypoints any time soon.

I had an idea today to use the find pixel and such on minimap but it would be very inaccurate in terms of controling a character.

Since any "obsticles" can alter your path then just mapping a precise turn and travel time would end in disaster.

Best I can come up with at the moment is a plant/harvest idea but again if you get pushed by someone then it wouldn't work anymore.

Micke

#19 Post by Micke » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:06 am

one day later: i would even confirm that waypoints dont needed for that. my horse now run inside the arena in "two crownes", an unused building.

for the moment i wouldnt know, what functionality a bot should have. the most efficent way for money making seems house/farm-selling to be.
but for that u need key spamming functionality, not complex scripts.
the most successful house-click-winners use mouse-clicking-scripts. maybe MM speed can defeat other tools ;-)

we have seen ingame an interesting idea of "automation". the tool is bying cheap items in auction house some seconds before auction ends and sells it seconds later with a new lowest, but higher then before, price. ... nice.

i had to smile watching at our typical posting timestamps, they reflect that we write on different continents ;-)
Last edited by Micke on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

lisa

#20 Post by lisa » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:12 am

did some work on a planting/harvesting script today.

Interesting was that the first key press would work fine but none afterwards, I did both virtual and actual key presses with MM and always first would work but none afterwards unless I physically pressed a key myself.

So I had a timer set up for harvesting and pressing f, it would do first harvest just fine but if I did nothing then it wouldn't harvest anymore.
If I do a keypress of any kind in between MM doing keypresses then it worked fine. The physical keypresses I did had no affect on the game itself, if I pressed F then nothing happened but it would mean the next F MM did would work.

Not sure what that means.