New ZS Shaiya Bot - With movement and skill capturing.

For any other game that doesn't have its own section.
zer0

New ZS Shaiya Bot - With movement and skill capturing.

#1 Post by zer0 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Hello all,

Just wanted to let u know that I'm currently developing a new Shaiya Bot system, that has the ability to record in-game movement positions, attacks, targeting and skills.

It will work by pressing a button to activate the record function, then hopefully just by playing the game, it will record the sequence of events of what you have done, so you can repeat them automatically.

There are quite a few bugs still but it's looking promising. It will open up the way so the Shaiya Bot will no longer be restricted to attacking one monster at a time. If all goes well you should be able to kite, pull mobs, and use Area-of-effect spells, excited yet? Me too :D

At this stage it would still be in Alpha and I have no estimated time of the release, when I'm satisfied that it works and well I will release it.

You can help by doing all the Lua Tutorials. If you do these then you will be in a much better position to do any bug fixes or make improvements at its time of release.

Hengzti

Re: New ZS Shaiya Bot - With movement and skill capturing.

#2 Post by Hengzti » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Sounds great...I'm goin' to read that tutorial and help you fixing bugs, if there are any ;)
will it work @ every Shaiya versions?

zer0

#3 Post by zer0 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Hengzti wrote:Sounds great...I'm goin' to read that tutorial and help you fixing bugs, if there are any ;)
will it work @ every Shaiya versions?
At this stage it won't natively support other International Versions. However I will make an effort at separating the localised data into data files, so it can be easily localised for other versions of Shaiya.

Hengzti

#4 Post by Hengzti » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 am

I could translate the whole thing into german