system messages that made me lol

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
lisa

system messages that made me lol

#1 Post by lisa » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 am

While doing my usual browsing of memory I came across these, imagine if they actually implemented this stuff lol
|cffff0000Your cumulative online time has reached 1 hour.|r

|cffff0000Your cumulative online time has reached 2 hours.|r

|cffff0000Your cumulative online time has reached 3 hours. Please go offline and take a break. Remember that exercise is important for a healthy lifestyle.|r

|cffff0000You have reached the point of fatigue, and your in-game earnings will
be reduced to 50% of their normal worth. For your health, please quit the game.
Make sure that you don't neglect your health or work.|r

|cffff0000You have been in the game for an unhealthy amount of time. For your health, please immediately quit the game. You may be damaging your physical and mental health otherwise. Your earnings have been reduced to 0, and will return to normal once you've left the game for 5 continuous hours.|r
pure poetry, can you guess what it is talking about?
A powerful beast with a taste for flesh. With virtually limitless strength, the mighty **** uses its strong and nimble claws to gather its food... and to smash the skull of any enemy into pieces.

and who are these people you ask?
By keeping their members' identities secret, the agents of the mysterious organization of ******* can freely move about without worry. Those who threaten this secrecy or look to divulge or steal information about the group are hunted down and killed.
single men maybe? lol
They maintain their original way of life, a simple and rough individualism. They are always surrounded by a foul smell.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

Re: system messages that made me lol

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:18 am

LoL. You're always good for a laugh. Out of those 3 strings I only guessed the middle one.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro