ks farming strats

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
powerattack

Re: ks farming strats

#221 Post by powerattack » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:49 pm

So is 2,8kk G/H normal xd, my warden does only 1kk+ with honor and 800+k without.

but with ksmagma script and a lvl 90/1 m/s with 2loot X honor party, and not even housemaid buff ive been making 2.8kk for a couple of hrs now :D

lisa

#222 Post by lisa » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:09 pm

The gold per hour varies depending in quite a lot of things.
How fast you kill multiple mobs
If you use eggpet to loot
If you use a mount that goes over water on the way back to instance
if you use loot runes
if you use housemade luck pot
If you play on a private server
*if you use honor party or if character is a low lvl*

Each one affects the G/H quite a lot.

Note:
In my testing I found that without honor party a lvl 50 can get very good G/H, this is because the honor party changes loot to match the lower lvl character. I would deliberately let the character die 15-20 times to build up the xp debt and then set it off in KS. Unfortunately you need well stated gear to kill fast and stay alive at lvl 50.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Dirt Devil

#223 Post by Dirt Devil » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:05 am

lisa wrote: Note:
In my testing I found that without honor party a lvl 50 can get very good G/H, this is because the honor party changes loot to match the lower lvl character. I would deliberately let the character die 15-20 times to build up the xp debt and then set it off in KS. Unfortunately you need well stated gear to kill fast and stay alive at lvl 50.
That's interesting. I always botting there with level 55 accounts. How many G/H you make with lvl 50 chars there? (official server?) I wanted to change my accounts. An M / P can not keep up with a R / S.

regards, devil.
~~> I am looking for German players. Together we are stronger. Send me a PM / Icq.
~~> Ich suche Mitspieler, gemeinsam ist man stärker! Sende mir eine PN oder eine Nachricht in ICQ.

BlubBlab

#224 Post by BlubBlab » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Let me think about it how much do I?
I guess about 1.8-2KK peer hour for 3 hours after that I drop to 1kk each hours on the official server.

I use on char side:
honor party + level 1 char
2x IV drop runes.
housemade luck pot
2x rubin pets
3x zodiac pets
Normal Pet (with luck ability)
Wings +16

I use on bot side:
Thread customized update() runs.
Fast targeting
Optimized Version of Better AoE targeting + teleport.
Swim hack + teleport for looting.(fast looting)
Speed hack
Fall down recognizing and path finding.(pull back)
My bot don't stop on waypoints if I don't want to (WP_NOSTOP)
Recognizing of crashed client and unintentional disconnected client.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Ego95

#225 Post by Ego95 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:08 pm

With my own script, My Chars get up to 2,5-2,8 kk/hour the first 3 hours. If you look at it after 24 hours it's at 1,5-1,8 kk/hour.

My chars have got 1-3 loot V
Honour group
+16 wings
2 ruby pets (one of them has 3 zodiac pets extra)
Script uses teleport and speedhack in ks
Official server

lisa

#226 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

I blew the cobwebs off the old RoM last couple of days and been farming KS, it is funny watching so many other chars following my exact path from spawn to entrance, makes me wonder just how many people use the same script ;)

Playing around with private server atm and optimising it with teleports while inside instance and basically just doing frogs on a lvl 55 char. Bags are full after 2 lots of frogs, getting 3KK / Hour atm which is kind of low but that is without any sort of bonus luck, except honor party.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

BlubBlab

#227 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Ups I was wondering why I'm so low in compare.
Okay I guessed it I never used setwindow, what its say is I have ~3.5KK peer(pre Pancer) hour the first 2 hours, after that ~2-2.3KK

I'm still not at my limit the first waypoint file I use until B1 is really old, most troublesome for me is it has no Y values for a dropped down recognizing. Maybe I should adjust lisa's waypoint for me (and get some V drop runes)

Edit:I see lisa has also deleted the Y values, okay I may create a new when I found the time.
Last edited by BlubBlab on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)

lisa

#228 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 pm

BlubBlab wrote:Edit:I see lisa has also deleted the Y values.
pretty sure I made the first WP before we even had Y values in createpath by default.

It would be farely easy to redo the coords, just clear the instance and then go back to start and then use createpath.

BlubBlab

#229 Post by BlubBlab » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:52 pm

I thin I will do this but maybe I should share what I do with the Y value:
on the bottom of my moveTo I have this code:

Code: Select all

if(waypoint.Y and math.abs(player.Y - waypoint.Y) > 35)then
	cprintf(cli.green,"We have drooped down so we search the next Waypoint \n ");
	__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:getNearestWaypoint(player.X, player.Z, player.Y,true));
end
in WaypointList:

function CWaypointList:getNearestWaypoint(_x, _z, _y, _plain)
	local closest = 1;

for i,v in pairs(self.Waypoints) do
		local oldClosestWp = self.Waypoints[closest];
		if( _plain  and v.Y and _y)then
			if( distance(_x, _z, _y, v.X, v.Z, v.Y) < distance(_x, _z, _y, oldClosestWp.X, oldClosestWp.Z, oldClosestWp.Y) and math.abs(_y - v.Y) < 40 ) then
				closest = i;
			end
		else
			if( distance(_x, _z, _y, v.X, v.Z, v.Y) < distance(_x, _z, _y, oldClosestWp.X, oldClosestWp.Z, oldClosestWp.Y) ) then
				closest = i;
			end
		end
	end

return closest;
end

My Reps:

rock5

#230 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:34 am

BlubBlab wrote:on the bottom of my moveTo I have this code:

if(waypoint.Y and math.abs(player.Y - waypoint.Y) > 35)then
   cprintf(cli.green,"We have drooped down so we search the next Waypoint \n ");
   __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:getNearestWaypoint(player.X, player.Z, player.Y,true));
end
I'm not sure that would work. There are basically 3 ways the moveTo function can end; get stuck, interrupted by aggro or success. If you get stuck or interrupted by aggro you could be nowhere near the target waypoint and so y could easily be offset by 35. You don't want it to reset to the nearest waypoint every time you get attacked or stuck. Technically speaking doing this might work but there are many situations where resetting to the nearest waypoint will cause trouble, especially in waypoint files whose path crisscrosses over itself, so it should be done with the utmost caution.

You probably only want to check the y offset if you are within a certain distance of the target waypoint. Also you can go to waypoints that are below you so you probably only need to check for ones that are above you. So maybe something like this

if (waypoint.Y and distance(player.X, player.Z, waypoint.X, waypoint.Z) < 50 and player.Y < waypoint.Y - 35)then
But then what if the user is using fly? It can also got up. This code would break that.
BlubBlab wrote:in WaypointList:

function CWaypointList:getNearestWaypoint(_x, _z, _y, _plain)
   local closest = 1;

for i,v in pairs(self.Waypoints) do
      if( _plain  and v.Y and _y)then
         if( distance(_x, _z, _y, v.X, v.Z, v.Y) < distance(_x, _z, _y, oldClosestWp.X, oldClosestWp.Z, oldClosestWp.Y) and math.abs(_y - v.Y) < 40 ) then
            closest = i;
         end
      else
         if( distance(_x, _z, _y, v.X, v.Z, v.Y) < distance(_x, _z, _y, oldClosestWp.X, oldClosestWp.Z, oldClosestWp.Y) ) then
            closest = i;
         end
      end
   end

return closest;
end
I'm not sure about this.

First of all, the purpose of getNearestWaypoint will always primarily be for finding a waypoint you can go to. As such, any necessary changes should always happen, not just when a variable is used.

Secondly, again, there is no reason why it shouldn't be able to go to a lower waypoint.

Thirdly for a waypoint to be too high would depend on how far away it is. There is a bit of code in the findenemy function that excludes mobs that are at too high an angle from the player. We could probably adapt that. Hm... can't find it, I can only find a y offset check like you used. I guess with mobs they are always within a certain range so you can specify an invalid maximum y value and that's sufficient. It may also be because calculating an angle might be too cpu intensive. But I think with waypoints, the nearest could be any distance away so should use an angle check. Maybe something like

if v.Y and _y then
				local adj = distance(player.X,player.Z,v.X,v.Z)
				local opp = v.Y - player.Y
				if math.atan(opp/adj) < 0.52327832213198 then -- 30 degrees in radians, Needs testing to find right angle.
					closest = i;
				end
			else
				closest = i;
			end
		end
But again this would interfere with waypoint files that use fly.

In the end using getNearestWaypoint in the bot has always been problematical and has always been avoided. When you add the fact that these changes would interfere with fly scripts, I think a better solution would be to find a solution that did not modify the bot base files. Maybe some sort of userfunction whose functions can be used in problem waypoint files.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

BlubBlab

#231 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 am

I'm using this code about 2 months for honar points farming , ks, tq, minigames.
I can tell you basically it works.

Flying itself isn't a problem because when the Waypoint file is made the Y values are also made high up in the sky.

The only way problems could happened is when you are lured away from the Y altitude with help from a mop and the ways criss crossed before that, so adding fail reason aggro to exclude it is a good idea
(targeting mob for the bot itself is with to different height is already excluded in evalTargetDefault.... and I had the freedom to make the exclude function for "target dist > MAX_TARGET_DIST to waypoint" to work with 3D)

The 35 are the height difference between a player swimming and siting on a fyling mount.

What I did to getNearestWaypoint was mainly to cut the waypoint file in layers of Y height and find in it the nearest waypoint in their, because I know it can't be that much different in Y height from the player.(You need your imagination for that e.g try the image all the waypoints in ks as a 3D model)

My Reps:

BlubBlab

#232 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 pm

@lisa
I did find an easy way to get those Y values I wrote a userfunction that record them for me. :mrgreen:

My Reps:

lisa

#233 Post by lisa » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm

I have decided the "lucky frog" they gave us so many years ago is infact the "antiluck frog"

Last few days of testing, I would run ks for an hour and then use the luck frog and start ks script again, every time the G/H has been less when using the lucky frog.

This is on private server.

--=== Added ===--
Just look at the buff and it is only 10%, no wonder I never bothered with it when I used to play lol

rock5

#234 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 pm

I don't remember exactly but I seem to remember seeing a drop in g/h when my frog ran out. I was using it because it's difficult to get luck on the official servers. Maybe it's more noticeable when your luck is low. If you have a lot of luck already then 10% is probably negligible.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#235 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:29 pm

I know what you are thinking, what is the best G/H value to delete from bags for my character?

Well I have thought about the same thing and it will vary from character to character and from WP to WP.

So I came up with a little logging function to be able to view the results.

You of course need my logger userfunction that is posted on the forum.

in the WP onload add this.

delvalue = 300
averagedelvalue = 0
averagedelcount = 0

--change the part that checks what value to delete to this.
			if ( item:isType("Weapons") or item:isType("Armor") ) and (delvalue > item.Worth and 3 > item.Quality) and item.Name ~= "Gunpowder Arrow" then
				averagedelvalue = averagedelvalue + item.Worth
				averagedelcount = averagedelcount + 1
				item:delete()
			end

startruntime = os.time()
	startgold = RoMScript('GetPlayerMoney("copper");')
	local function comma_value(n) 
		local left,num,right = string.match(n,'^([^%d]*%d)(%d*)(.-)$')
		return left..(num:reverse():gsub('(%d%d%d)','%1,'):reverse())
	end	
	function loggh()

local currentgold = RoMScript('GetPlayerMoney("copper");')
		local _timepassed = (os.time() - startruntime)/3600 -- mins
		local _printtime = string.sub(_timepassed*60,1,4)
		local _goldreceived = currentgold - startgold
		local _goldperhour = string.sub((_goldreceived/_timepassed),1,8)

print("\n\nCount: "..averagedelcount.." Avg: "..averagedelvalue/averagedelcount.."\n\n")
		logInfo(player.Name,"Count: "..averagedelcount.." \tdelprice: "..delvalue.." \tMins for run: ".._printtime.." \tG/H: "..comma_value(_goldperhour),true,"KS")
		averagedelvalue = 0
		averagedelcount = 0
		startruntime = os.time()
		startgold = RoMScript('GetPlayerMoney("copper");')
		delvalue = delvalue + 100
		if delvalue >= 1500 then delvalue = 300 end

end
Then at 1 point only call the function

loggh()
I added it just after entering the instance but maybe just after selling to NPC would be better since the frogs WP goes in and out of instance a lot.

Results will look something like this.

02/22/14 11:31:08 Count: 18 	delprice: 300 	Mins for run: 5.8 	G/H: 3,484,500
02/22/14 11:37:05 Count: 19 	delprice: 300 	Mins for run: 5.58 	G/H: 3,607,135
02/22/14 11:43:14 Count: 38 	delprice: 400 	Mins for run: 5.93 	G/H: 3,566,882
02/22/14 11:49:37 Count: 43 	delprice: 500 	Mins for run: 6.18 	G/H: 3,519,567
02/22/14 11:55:14 Count: 38 	delprice: 600 	Mins for run: 5.43 	G/H: 3,673,744
02/22/14 12:02:01 Count: 59 	delprice: 700 	Mins for run: 6.6 	G/H: 3,381,700
02/22/14 12:07:58 Count: 18 	delprice: 300 	Mins for run: 5.53 	G/H: 3,382,026
02/22/14 12:13:45 Count: 28 	delprice: 400 	Mins for run: 5.6 	G/H: 3,497,914
02/22/14 12:20:03 Count: 39 	delprice: 500 	Mins for run: 6.08 	G/H: 3,595,758
02/22/14 12:26:18 Count: 43 	delprice: 600 	Mins for run: 6.06 	G/H: 3,759,616
02/22/14 12:32:54 Count: 59 	delprice: 700 	Mins for run: 6.4 	G/H: 3,446,981
02/22/14 12:39:14 Count: 54 	delprice: 800 	Mins for run: 6.13 	G/H: 3,734,295
02/22/14 12:45:36 Count: 51 	delprice: 900 	Mins for run: 6.16 	G/H: 3,664,984
02/22/14 12:52:07 Count: 63 	delprice: 1000 	Mins for run: 6.31 	G/H: 3,662,387
02/22/14 12:58:45 Count: 59 	delprice: 1100 	Mins for run: 6.43 	G/H: 3,553,423
02/22/14 13:05:23 Count: 80 	delprice: 1200 	Mins for run: 6.43 	G/H: 3,517,489
02/22/14 13:11:55 Count: 64 	delprice: 1300 	Mins for run: 6.33 	G/H: 3,652,910
02/22/14 13:18:24 Count: 74 	delprice: 1400 	Mins for run: 6.28 	G/H: 3,758,056
So you get your local time for the log, Count is how many items deleted (armor/weapons), shows the delete price, how long the run took in minutes and of course the gold per hour for that run.
Looking at those results for that short number of runs it doesn't vary a huge amount.

The code is set up to start at the value you assigned to delvalue and it will increase 100 each run, when it reaches 1500 it will go back to the first value.

So run this for many hours and you might find the better value for that character.

File will be saved in rom/logs/KS with the chars name as filename.

I might clean up my current KSira that I added it to and post it for people to try.

Bubi

#236 Post by Bubi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:16 am

Don't you have any problems with GMs? I got whispered several times now, and stopped botting KS.
I'm playing on official EU server.

lisa

#237 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:49 am

I play on private server, I had a break for 6 months or so, haven't seen even 1 GM since I have been back and I see a lot of chars that are obviously botting all the time.

I just don't have the patience to play official servers anymore, takes forever to level up.

BlubBlab

#238 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

On my home server when I quit on the official they started to watch over the server every night.
They pay a huge amount of money to get every botter, hacker, duper out of the game.

I have even got a report peer PN that they tricked out the watchdog script for the gm detection.

I can't imagine what they really want to do because they hit every foot they can get not only the botters.(increase prices, stop dia trade in the AH and many more things)

I personally moved on since a while to neverwinter and it make fun^^

My Reps:

lisa

#239 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Adjusted settings to be 700 to 1000 with 50 increments and ran it for 10 hours, highest was 800 and most consinstant high numbers was also 800, so adjusted my WP for this character from 300 to 800 and been doing consistantly higher G/H for the last 3 hours.

I'd call that a win ;)

Did some testing and to my surprise honor party wasn't helping at all on private server with 315% luck.

02/23/14 12:13:16 Count: 57 	delprice: 850 	Mins for run: 6.15 	G/H: 3,669,170
02/23/14 12:19:45 Count: 58 	delprice: 900 	Mins for run: 6.26 	G/H: 3,808,206
02/23/14 12:26:37 Count: 62 	delprice: 950 	Mins for run: 6.66 	G/H: 3,238,866
02/23/14 12:33:26 Count: 55 	delprice: 700 	Mins for run: 6.61 	G/H: 3,442,978
02/23/14 12:40:00 Count: 45 	delprice: 750 	Mins for run: 6.35 	G/H: 3,605,574
02/23/14 12:46:38 Count: 55 	delprice: 800 	Mins for run: 6.41 	G/H: 3,507,998
--=== no honor party anymore ===--
02/23/14 12:52:57 Count: 56 	delprice: 850 	Mins for run: 6.13 	G/H: 3,754,594
02/23/14 12:59:18 Count: 56 	delprice: 900 	Mins for run: 6.15 	G/H: 3,866,526
02/23/14 13:06:10 Count: 70 	delprice: 950 	Mins for run: 6.68 	G/H: 3,661,065
That will make life easier, no more worrying about getting honor scrolls each day and switching chars when they run out.

Espy

#240 Post by Espy » Fri May 02, 2014 5:44 am

Hello, I was wondering if this thread is still active and i hope it is :s

I have read all the thread and It deoesnt seem to mention the problem that i have, i know its probably something simple but i tried all 3 variations posted and i get these error messages:

KSira: after loading KSira.xml under that line i get
No return path with default naming KSira_return.xml found.
we use normal waypoint path KSira.xml now
waypoint #127 is closer then #1. Hence we start with waypoint #127
the game client did not crash
[starting "..."]:11: attempt to call global 'setwinow' (a n
il value)

please enter the script name to run.
type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.

I am also trying to farm with rogue, is there a place in the script i should change?

Thank you very much in advance, i am rely new to this but u guys have done an amazing job with everything