ks farming strats

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
Aron

Re: ks farming strats

#201 Post by Aron » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:53 am

Yes its trying to enter it, its looping, returning to a waypoint a bit outside the entrance and then trying again. But ends up in the right corner of the entrance portal, not being able to get in.

rock5

#202 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Sounds like the game is reporting the wrong coordinates of the portal. I don't know what would cause that unless a GM is messing with you?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Aron

#203 Post by Aron » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:40 pm

no clue, got gm detect aswell and its activated

lisa

#204 Post by lisa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:58 pm

are you using any speed hacks?
If you go to fast you can get pulled back a lot.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#205 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:29 am

I think he is saying that it goes in a loop from the last waypoint to the side of the portal and back again. The distance would be too short for pull back. The problem is it doesn't go to the middle of the portal.

Maybe you shouldn't change quickturn. I think that might be there because it helped the old code you used. Try removing it.

One other idea I had it waypoint deviation. In your profile do you have a non zero value for WAYPOINT_DEVIATION?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Aron

#206 Post by Aron » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Yes rock5 thanks exactly how I mean. And the WAYPOINT_DEVIATION is 0 in profile.

Code: Select all

<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION"	value="0" />
And as far the waypoint file I should remove the entire row of "changeProfileOption("QUICK_TURN", false); "?

</waypoint>
	<!-- # 223 --><waypoint x="-17936" z="10586" type="TRAVEL"> </waypoint>
	<!-- # 224 --><waypoint x="-18160" z="10707" type="TRAVEL">	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 225 --><waypoint x="-18288" z="11068" type="TRAVEL">	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 226 --><waypoint x="-18416" z="11681" type="TRAVEL"> </waypoint>
	<!-- # 227/72 --><waypoint x="-18576" z="12418" tag="enter" type="TRAVEL"> 
   changeProfileOption("QUICK_TURN", false); 

if not (GoThroughPortal(250,110578)) then
      __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("enter"));
   end
   eggpet:Return()
   eggpet:Summon()
</waypoint>

rock5

#207 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:29 am

Aron wrote:And as far the waypoint file I should remove the entire row of "changeProfileOption("QUICK_TURN", false); "?
Yes, that whole line is the command to change the profile option "QUICK_TURN" to false. By default it is true so removing it should make it true.

Aron

#208 Post by Aron » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:30 am

Ok, and what about WAYPOINT_DEVIATION, should I leave it to zero as it was or?

rock5

#209 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:02 am

Yes leave waypoint deviation to 0. The purpose of waypoint deviation is to make it a bit more random by making it miss the waypoint by a bit. 0 makes it go straight to the waypoint.

If you are still having trouble, when it gets stuck, see if there is anything you can do to make it continue. Try pausing the script, moving away a bit and resuming. Try restarting the script. Try running "/script ReloadUI()" in the game before restarting the script.

Aron

#210 Post by Aron » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 am

Ok I will try. Thanks.

Aron

#211 Post by Aron » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 am

Still the same error as before, and it doesnt help if i ReloadUI or if I manually try to get it.

rock5

#212 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:19 am

Are you saying you can't manually go through the portal? If so, if you're not getting any errors in game to explain why you can't enter, then the game is bugged and there is nothing we can do from the bot.

Aron

#213 Post by Aron » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 am

I can go trough the portal manually, but I meant if I am manually directing the bot while its still active and not paused it goes and its goes trough the KS, but when it comes to the entrance portal again its looping around and not coming in. So I need to be active ingame and everytime the bot comes to the entrance I need to direct it, I would call that a semi botting he he. Do you have any other idea what I can change to prevent this. The looping the bot does at the entrance is that it aint going straight forward to the portal, its modified to go a bit on the right side somehow. And that doesnt trigger the bot the to come in and enter the loading screen.

rock5

#214 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:39 pm

I went and had a look. There are 4 objects with the id. 2 where the portal is and 2 off to the right. You are actually closer the the real portals than the fake ones but GoThoughtPortal assumes that if you use an id then there is only going to be one portal with that id. I'll have to make it search for the closest match.

Try this version

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 916#p37916

Aron

#215 Post by Aron » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Works good so far, once again, thanks rock5.

SyS_0543

#216 Post by SyS_0543 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:16 am

hi there
i really love this forum and the work you all have done thumps up .
but i have a question to the KSira.xml

my bot wont throw away anything
and i dont know what i have to change because in my profile the Slots are activated and i use BagCleanerSeller

<!-- Auto selling options when used with player:merchant -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"	value="true" />		<!-- true | false -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" value="31" /> 			<!-- 1 = bag 1 slot 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"	value="180" /> 			<!-- 30 = last slot bag 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY"	value="white,green,blue" /> 	<!-- white,green,blue,purple  -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE"	value="III" />
and i dont change anything on KSira.xml

did i need a special userfunction or an Addon?

wish you all nice holidays and thx for help

lisa

#217 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 pm

is BagCleanerSeller an addon or userfunction ?

The waypoint is set up to clean the bags itself without any other requirements, just need the to and from slots set in profile, which it looks like you do have.

So it "should" be working.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

SyS_0543

#218 Post by SyS_0543 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:21 am

:oops: I had the wrong language setting in the Client :oops:

your script runs great :D

thx for trying to help

nice holidays

vale46

#219 Post by vale46 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:24 am

After a minute my is bot crash with the same error message.

Drücke MACRO: MAGE_THUNDERSTORM => Bezaubernde Jungfrau der Musen (27673/276
73)
Drücke MACRO: MAGE_LIGHTNING => * abgebrochen *
The game client did not crash.
1:20pm - IGF:\igf_events:getLastEventMessage('WARNING_MESSAGE',[[Zwischen Euch u
nd dem Ziel ist ein Hindernis!]],2)\ [string "local a={igf_events:getLastEventMe
ssage('WA..."]:1: attempt to call method 'getLastEventMessage' (a nil value)

AL lib: FreeContext: (02B1CCC8) Deleting 1 Source(s)
Please enter the script name to run.
Type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.
Script>

something like between me and the target there is a bar.

lisa

#220 Post by lisa » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:33 am

I doubt that is to do with the KS WP itself, might be best to post that error in a new topic in the usual runes of magic section for rock to look at.