StaticEquipBase

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
Hols

StaticEquipBase

#1 Post by Hols » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 am

hello to all!

this is the first time i post something here, and i dont know if its correct place to do it, sorry about that :D

my problem is, since the release of chapter V i cant run my BOT, i have done those simple instructions but when i run "rom/update.lua"

this message appears "unable to find staticEquipBase" in module.

is that any way to resolve this?

rock5

Re: StaticEquipBase

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 am

First let me clarify what 'update.lua' does. It does not update the bot via the internet. It attempts to update the memory addresses and offsets in addresses.lua after a patch by using patterns. When the patch is minor it will most likely work. Sometimes 1 or 2 address patterns don't work and need to be updated.

When there is a patch, especially a big one like this, and update.lua doesn't work, keep an eye on these forums until an updated bot has been announced. Usually there are quite a few posts by users reporting that the bot doesn't work and usually there will be one official post. This time you guys were good and there was only 2. The main one with the most posts was
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 264#p38264 I didn't get around to starting an official topic. If you had read that, you would have seen that I committed a new verion last night (well early this morning).

So do an SVN Update on your 'rom' folder and you should be good to go.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Hols

Re: StaticEquipBase

#3 Post by Hols » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:21 am

ok, thank you for your help :)