766 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

766 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Just a few small things but a few people have complained about the levelupSkills1To10() bug so I thought I'd better commit.
  • - Fixed bugs in levelupSkills1To10()
    - Added level 81 resource nodes to nodes database.
    - Added closing print message when waiting to cast skill and mob dies.
    - Added wait till stop moving before mounting to make player:mount() more reliable.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Braziliano

Re: 766 Changelog

#2 Post by Braziliano » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 am

hi rock , i know u posted it in a previous changelog..but i don't remember
what do i have to change or update in MM so it doesn't try to loot like 2 or 3 times after it already LOOTED lol

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 am

Firstly it's recommended to get something like Lootomatic addon which you can set up to loot all item and drop the items you don't want. This will speed up looting and allows you to use the LOOT_ALL profile option which you couldn't otherwise use because then the bot would keep trying to reloot the same mobs.

But if you don't want to do that you would probably want to set "LOOT_AGAIN" in your profile to "0", then it shouldn't do the second try loot. And like I said above, make sure LOOT_ALL = "false".
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Braziliano

#4 Post by Braziliano » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 am

yea it only loots twice now , thanks =]
looting twice isn't an issue since it could get interrupted.

ty rock