761 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

761 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am

- Changed to better method to get the SVN number to display.
- Added a few missing mounts.
- Fixed bug caused by new mobs with huge HP causing it not to use skills.
- Fixed bug in setWindowName timed event that caused an error.
- Fixed 2 bugs in getLastWarning/Alert; when using strings with a ', and ignoring the 'age' argument.
- Fixed some Lua 5.2 incompatibility issues in the French language file.
- Added check for game crashes in main loop so it should, in most situations, close the client if it crashes.
- The Micromacro window no longer closes if the client crashes.
- Added support for new buff count display, eg. "Holy Seal 4"
- Fixed a few changed knight skills.

I noticed recently that my most hated class, knight, has had some major changes done to it, (Hated because I'm a PvE player and knights do damage too slowly). I noticed the changes by accident and I noticed just doing Holy Seal and then Punishment does some decent damage. I wonder if a decent dps build can be made now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

grande

Re: 761 Changelog

#2 Post by grande » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 pm

- The Micromacro window no longer closes if the client crashes.
Sweeeeeeet!! Thank you! :-)

grande

#3 Post by grande » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:56 am

This has been the best update for me so far. <3

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Ok, I'll add the new skill. I'll update Punishment and Threatens Ids. I missed those but it should still have worked as long as the names didn't change. I don't see any difference in Holy Seal.
derob wrote:PS.
reqbufftarget=1 becouse reqbuffname are different for 1,2,3 and 4 buff's
It shouldn't matter which id is used for reqbuffname because the bot splits the name into name and count. reqbuffcount is the count number you want to use the skill at. Are you saying you want to use those skills with only 1 Holy Seal on the target?

So are some of the skills superseded now? I don't see Mana Return or Shield of Attonement and a few other skills but maybe it's because my knight is not a high enough level.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 pm

derob wrote:But how bot know witch name if id’s of target are different?
It just does text searches for names that end in numbers in one of the optional formats eg. buff (3), buff III and recently added buff 3 and then splits the name and the number. Note, I had to add that last one to support the format of the new Holy Seal buff.

Aron

#8 Post by Aron » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm getting an error when my MM have been on and working for like 15 - 20 minutes. It simply shuts down and prints a yellow error message. The error message is something with "low memory". I will post more specific when it happends again. But what causes this error?
Edit: Now it closes down after 10 minutes without any warning or something. "MM has stopped working" - Close. What causes this, what can I do to prevent this from happening?
Reverted to revision 758. Works longer here, but here I got issues with attacking yellow mobs. I changed all level differences and others in the profile but on the MM window it says, We ignore the mob since its on the ignore list? Its no defined anywhere, guess this is a bug or what am I missing to config in profile?

Bubi

#9 Post by Bubi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi Rock,
I get the same error as aron do. Attached you will find a pic of my Ressourcemonitor (german). The Memory increases to 2gb and then MM crashes :lol: .
I reverted to 760 and MM stays at 23mb ;) .
So something has changed :shock:
Cheers
Bubi

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Are you absolutely sure that 761 causes that? Because it seems unlikely. How much did you test it? I had a look at the changes but didn't see anything that looked like it could cause such a problem. Also I did some testing with a dailies waypoint file and it worked fine. Micromacro memory usage stayed well below 80MB. I even tested with a fresh copy of micromacro and the bot.

When testing 760 against 761, make sure everything else is exactly the same. Use the same character, same profile and same waypoint file.

Bubi

#11 Post by Bubi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 pm

That is what I'm doing. But I will try it over night ;).
By the way I'm using MM 1.02 because MM1.03 reduces my G/h ;(.
Reply tomorrow.
Bubi

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 am

I suggest you try 1.03 anyway. It has much improved but there might still be a few bugs. I found one recently that might be the cause of reduced G/H although it hasn't been confirmed. This function is found in "micromacro/lib/lib.lua" around line 509. Try replacing it.http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 401#p51401 This change will be included in the next version of micromacro.

There is also an updated version of micromacro.exe that might help with performance http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 554#p51554

Bubi

#13 Post by Bubi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:44 am

Hi Rock,
after several hours of running, with mm1.02 and R760 there is no memory problem. MM stays at 24mb.
I will try to test your suggestions with mm1.03 and r761.
cheers,
Bubi

Aron

#14 Post by Aron » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 am

I wasnt aware of that there was a new version of MM. I downloaded it now and updated to latest revision. Testing now, runs smoothly so far. I will let you know if something change.

Bubi

#15 Post by Bubi » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:14 pm

OK,
so far it is working with mm1.03 and r761.
Thanks rock, the g/h now is the same as with mm1.02.
Cheers

p.s.
from now (Rev761) mm1.02 is no longer supported !!