Changelog 745 (RC3)

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
botje

Re: Heads up! Big update comming. Looking for testers.

#61 Post by botje » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 am

yes, i meant rb assist. rest works fine with teleport.

rock5

#62 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 am

botje wrote:yes, i meant rb assist. rest works fine with teleport.
I just added a player:update() (and a check for if you are still in the game) to rbassist and it works fine. I may still add some player address updates in the bot proper.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#63 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:41 am

So far I know of 3 skills that don't use the global cooldown.
  • Scouts Autoshot
    Warden Power of the Wood Spirit (Shares cooldown with CC)
    Warden Charged Chop (Shares cooldown with POTWS)
What this means is these skills will always report "Failed to cast" and wait 700 ms before continuing on to the next skill. I think something needs to be done about these. I was thinking either a database of skills that don't use globalcooldown that I can check against or an added option in the skills database such as noglobalcooldown="true" or nogcd="true" or maybe globalcooldown="false". Then for these skills they will still wait the default 700 ms but wont say "failed to cast" but instead will print the mobs hp as usual.

What do you guys thing?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

botje

#64 Post by botje » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:39 am

think thats the best solution, seeying its only a few skills.

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 am

I been playing with Thunderstorm. The funny thing about Thunderstorm is it has a cast time but it also triggers the global cooldown. So when it tries to undercut it always fails. So I might add the option "globalcooldown" for 2 purposes. One for instant skills that don't use the global cooldown (you would set globalcooldown="false") and for skills with casttime but also trigger the global cooldown such as Thunderstorm (you would set globalcooldown="true"). In that case, it would check for the global cooldown after the casting has ended.

nightclaw

#66 Post by nightclaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 pm

rock5 wrote:nightclaw, try using some punctuation. It might make it a bit easier to understand what you write.

Are you saying that when using "wander" it stops half way through fight and targets another mob? What's the message you get exactly? Searching for "changing target" yielded no results. Is it because the other mob attacked you? How many hits did it do to the first mob before it switched targets?

sorry i suck...ya all i see on bot is clearing target and then say loot skipped do aggro but thay not dead and then goes to new target ,they are all yellow so they dont attk me inless i hit them 1st .....it does about 3 to 5 hits gets them to 1/2 life before switching

nightclaw

#67 Post by nightclaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm

rock5 wrote:So far I know of 3 skills that don't use the global cooldown.
  • Scouts Autoshot
    Warden Power of the Wood Spirit (Shares cooldown with CC)
    Warden Charged Chop (Shares cooldown with POTWS)
What this means is these skills will always report "Failed to cast" and wait 700 ms before continuing on to the next skill. I think something needs to be done about these. I was thinking either a database of skills that don't use globalcooldown that I can check against or an added option in the skills database such as noglobalcooldown="true" or nogcd="true" or maybe globalcooldown="false". Then for these skills they will still wait the default 700 ms but wont say "failed to cast" but instead will print the mobs hp as usual.

What do you guys thing?

yes that would be great i love to be able to use my wardens skills to it fullest seeing i am only runing 2 chars warden and a champ..

rock5

#68 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:52 pm

nightclaw wrote:sorry i suck...ya all i see on bot is clearing target and then say loot skipped do aggro but thay not dead and then goes to new target ,they are all yellow so they dont attk me inless i hit them 1st .....it does about 3 to 5 hits gets them to 1/2 life before switching
I think I'm going to ignore targeting issues for now. I've done a lot of changes for it, too many to list, so odds are I've already fixed it. If people still have issues regarding targeting issues after I release beta 4 then they can bring it up again.
nightclaw wrote:yes that would be great i love to be able to use my wardens skills to it fullest seeing i am only runing 2 chars warden and a champ..
I'll work on it today.

botje

#69 Post by botje » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:57 am

btw, priest soulbond needs a cooldown added in skills database, 1800/30min

Botje

rock5

#70 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 am

botje wrote:btw, priest soulbond needs a cooldown added in skills database, 1800/30min

Botje
Done.

botje

#71 Post by botje » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 am

woot, cant wait for beta 4 :3

rock5

#72 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 pm

I swear, the casting is becoming so fast that it's ridiculous. And really reliable too, no failed casts.

nightclaw

#73 Post by nightclaw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:44 pm

sweet :)

Bubi

#74 Post by Bubi » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:48 am

rock5 wrote:I swear, the casting is becoming so fast that it's ridiculous. And really reliable too, no failed casts.
give it to me baby

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

rock5

#75 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 am

I'm just getting it ready now. I think it casts faster than it ever has before, especially instant casts :D. It's mainly due to a couple of important discoveries. 1. Skills with their own cooldowns, the cooldown can't be undercut. 2. If you wait till the power level of the player changes ie. mana, rage, energy or focus, then you can immediately cast the next skill. No need to wait for globalcooldown time minus the undercut. Because of this it quite often undercuts by .8 and .9 of a second. :)

botje

#76 Post by botje » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:46 am

ooooh, my body is so ready xd

botje

#77 Post by botje » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:24 am

bot should proberly check the soul bond cooldown, becaus eit keeps trying to cast it, but its on cooldown, and i used it just now, so cant recast it.

also, RB assist still doesnt detect me being dead.

follwing error occured, out of nothing basicly, using the assist script.

Code: Select all

Use MACRO: PRIEST_RISING_TIDE   undercut casting by 0.113/2.0=>   Zurhidon Disci
ple (1033/1279)
Use MACRO: PRIEST_RISING_TIDE   undercut casting by 0.110/2.0=>   Zurhidon Disci
ple (627/1279)
Use MACRO: PRIEST_RISING_TIDE   undercut casting by 0.104/2.0=>   Zurhidon Disci
ple (584/1279)
Use MACRO: PRIEST_RISING_TIDE   undercut casting by 0.095/2.0=>   Zurhidon Disci
ple (381/1279)
Did not find any crashed game clients.
4:44pm - ...rs\myname\Dropbox\micromacro\scripts\beta/bot.lua:603: onLoad err
or: ...6/Dropbox/micromacro/scripts/beta/classes/player.lua:1211: attempt to cal
l method 'waitTillCastingEnds' (a nil value)
first failed to cast found, rising tide from priest, sometimes does'nt cast.

rock5

#78 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:55 am

Doesn't that check the buff? Is the buff id wrong? Ah you cast it on someone else. I thought I was being clever when I made it so if a skill failed then it can be cast again instead of making you wait until the cooldown ends. I don't want to undo that because if a skill does fail to cast it's good that it can cast again. As far as I know there is no easy way to get cooldowns from memory so that just leaves ingame functions. I could probably work that in so if it fails and the cooldown is long enough to make it worth it it does a RoMScript and gets the cooldown from the game. I'll think about it.

And BTW, a gold star for you for finding the first bug so fast. :)

botje

#79 Post by botje » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:58 am

problem is, buff disappears when i revive myself, but cooldown stays the same, so it checks, doesnt see it, tries to cast, which fails due to cooldown :)

and thanx, i try to help :P

same error as above occured, dunno what causes it though :s

bot sometimes still stops fighting due to no damage detected.

think i can narrow it down to happening when i fight multiple mobs, with same name.

rock5

#80 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 am

If multiple mobs are attacking you, maybe they are interrupting your casts? Otherwise the only time I had such issues was with my scout that would sometimes shoot off 3 instant skills before any damage registered. Which is why I changed the limit to 4 skills before you get the no damage error. 4 was pretty safe but maybe with the combination of instant skills and being attacked by multiple mobs it still fails to. The problem with increasing the number too much though is then classes with timed casts will take too long to detect no damage. Eg. the delay before saying no damage is 1.5, so it will take 1.5s x 4 = 6s before it says it detects no damage. Maybe I could include a time part so it doesn't do that error within say about 5s from the start of the fight.

Also, is this during normal botting or are you creating the situation?