Changelog 745 (RC3)

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
lisa

Re: Heads up! Big update comming. Public Release RC2 ready.

#281 Post by lisa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:02 pm

ok little more info, I added print for player.XP aswell

When in loading screen it failed to read the memory and so xp was 0 and then it read the memory and went up to a big number, so it then did a calculation on that increase and was obviously to big to print?
current xp is 11238553,
xp gain is 0

Code: Select all

Not in game. Waiting till you reenter game... 

Continuing.
Player address changed: 0x2710E100
Ranged skill found: MAGE_THUNDERSTORM
Did not find any crashed game clients.
DEBUG: Script execution complete.
DEBUG: Check fail state.
12:58am - C:/micromacro52/scripts/rc2/functions.lua:489: bad argument #7 to 'string.format' (not a number in proper range)
DEBUG: Flash window.
DEBUG: Return from function 'run'.
So it thought I went from 0 xp to 1mil xp instantly.

Also it is still deffinately doing the timed event during loading screen, the numbers just kept on printing.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#282 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:40 am

For starters, I don't think it's supposed to be able to calculate a meaningful average with only one kill. :)

I'm still not sure how you are causing it to error but I did notice some strange behavior when porting. This is while using rbassist. I noticed that the average went up and one time I noticed what it did before that. After porting the time till level up was a massive negative number. I think that means the calculated number was too big to fit an integer. eg. if you printf("%d\n",2222222222222222222222222) it will print -2147483648 which happens to be FFFFFFFF in hex I believe. I think that is only what's printed though. Anyway it then went to 0 and the xp/min goes to that big number. You are right that xp doesn't get read properly and it only seems to happen when going through portals. I never noticed it when using an npc teleport. Any way an easy fix that worked is it check the xp and level. If they are 0 then break from updating the xp gain. So I just added the following just after it reads memory

if player.XP == 0 or player.Level == 0 then return end
I think I'll commit soon. I can't keep this up indefinitely.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#283 Post by lisa » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:59 am

rock5 wrote:I think I'll commit soon. I can't keep this up indefinitely.
lol GW2 was in development for like 10 years, I played it a few months and got bored.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#284 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:06 am

I tried a couple of games too. Forsaken World is nice but way to complicated. Even after reaching level 10-15 I still felt lost plus weird controls I couldn't get used to.

Been playing Allods recently. That's been proving to be a lot of fun.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#285 Post by lisa » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 am

yeah I've been diving into any first person shooter I can get for under $20, been fun. I always liked FPS games. I got scammed (as such) by a local store, bought a *new* copy of portal 2, I go to add it to my steam account and the key had already been used. Waste of $10, next time I'll just buy it direct from steam and stuff the local scamming game store.

rock5

#286 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 am

I just had an idea. Quick and easy to add.

I hardly ever use wander but I thought, wouldn't it be cool if you chose 'wander' it then asked your wanted radius? That way you can just start it up and set the radius to what you think it should be for that area without having to, figure out which profile it's using, open the file and editing it in the profile. I thought I'd also make it so if you don't enter anything then it uses what you have set it to in your profile or, if that's not set, then the default value whatever it is.

lisa

#287 Post by lisa » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:44 am

rock5 wrote:I just had an idea. Quick and easy to add.
I don't use wander myself but it sounds good.

lisa

#288 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 am

tried to use createpath today with more than 1 client going, both logged into characters, it errored each time I started it.

Can you test it on yours to check if it is just something I changed at some stage causing the issue or if it is an issue with RC2.

rock5

#289 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 am

The original RC2s update wasn't compatible with all versions. RC2 + the updated files does work.

BlubBlab

#290 Post by BlubBlab » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 am

Only a idear and yes I've got many today ^^ ->My other Posts.

I wrote this today after I thought what is the bot so heavy calc after he lootet a mop
Hm the getNearestWaypoint functions is........hell.O.O (yeah I've got humor)

Because I saw you still have the same version in the new bot I might share some thouht.
2 Point are a propleme
1. The calc of this is too much it is not needed to be that much.
2. That may cause errors so that the bot run in part cycles or I saw some really crazy thing, maybe the bot will start with the wrong way Point

My solution (testing at the moment):

function CWaypointList:getNearestWaypoint(_x, _z, _y)
	local closest = 1;
	--I'm assume one of them is close enough
	local point0  = self.CurrentWaypoint - 1;
	local point1  = self.CurrentWaypoint;
	local point2  = self.CurrentWaypoint + 1;
	local point3  = self.CurrentWaypoint + 2;
	local distlist = {};
	local distindex = 1;
	local waypointlist = {};
	if( point0 > 0)then
		if(self.Waypoints[point0] ~=nil)then
			local waypointA = self.Waypoints[point0];
			distlist[distindex]	= distance(_x, _z, _y, waypointA.X, waypointA.Z, waypointA.Y)
			waypointlist[distindex] = point0;
			distindex = distindex + 1;
		end
	end

if(self.Waypoints[point1] ~=nil)then
			local waypointA = self.Waypoints[point1];
			distlist[distindex]	= distance(_x, _z, _y, waypointA.X, waypointA.Z, waypointA.Y)
			waypointlist[distindex] = point1;
	end

if(self.Waypoints[point2] ~=nil)then
			local waypointA = self.Waypoints[point2];
			waypointlist[distindex] = point2;
	end

if(self.Waypoints[point3] ~=nil)then
			local waypointA = self.Waypoints[point3];
			waypointlist[distindex] = point3;
	end
	distindex = distindex - 1; -- true lenght of the table. Not needed

local assume = 1;
	for i,v in pairs(distlist) do
		if( v <  distlist[assume])then
			assume = i;
		end
	end

if(distlist[assume] < 600)then -- if greater then 600 we are pulled far away from everything searching the old way then
		return waypointlist[assume];
	else

for i,v in pairs(self.Waypoints) do
			local oldClosestWp = self.Waypoints[closest];
			if( distance(_x, _z, _y, v.X, v.Z, v.Y) < distance(_x, _z, _y, oldClosestWp.X, oldClosestWp.Z, oldClosestWp.Y) )then
				closest = i;
			end
		end

return closest;
	end
end
guessed 40%-60% faster now
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#291 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:07 am

Seeing as the bot does not use that function after looting, I doubt it will have any effect. :)

883Dman

#292 Post by 883Dman » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:36 pm

I noticed a problem with ntbuff. Original bot worked fine but RC2 does not seem to play nice with ntbuff. Player is not using maid food or buffs. I would just add maid food to the profile but do not know how. Also, warlock/rogue ghostly strike and energy conservation need to be added to the skills list. Was unrecognized on loading.

rock5

#293 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 am

883Dman wrote:I noticed a problem with ntbuff. Original bot worked fine but RC2 does not seem to play nice with ntbuff.
Maybe they had a falling out and are no longer friends. :D
883Dman wrote:I would just add maid food to the profile but do not know how.
There are no options or anything for the bot to use them but there are many posts and scripts with examples of the simple code necessary to use house pots. Or you could use the usegoodie userfunction although sometimes people report unusual behavior from it.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 267#p20267
883Dman wrote: Also, warlock/rogue ghostly strike and energy conservation need to be added to the skills list.
The warlock skills added so far are all the warlock skill and some of the warlock/mage elite skills (my dwarfs class combo). Why don't you have a go at trying to write the entry yourself. Just copy a similar skill and change the necessary values. After testing it, if it works as expected, post it here for us to add.

883Dman

#294 Post by 883Dman » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:10 pm

I was going to ask if the usegoodie would work. Had success using the galloping gale for sell/mail runs. I'll dig into the skills function and have a go at it. Could be fun if I can find the time. RC2 looks like a great replacement other than a few quirks. My characters don;t start running into mountains and off cliffs trying to clear enemies and such. Much thanks for the improvements.

What's the old saying?
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll fall in the river and drown :lol:

rock5

#295 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 pm

883Dman wrote:RC2 looks like a great replacement other than a few quirks
Any particular quirks you want to mention?

883Dman

#296 Post by 883Dman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:17 pm

My DOD farm won't work. I am not familiar with that error so I do not know where to start troubleshooting. The other error was probably a bad memory error. I notice I get these failed to cast after I run a few characters for token farming or such and do not reboot. I only added it here because it was new and the YUM was funny and thought you may be interested in it. I'll try to remember to jot down notes for other minor issues but all in all it is working well.

update: I did see the yum called in normal running and saw that it is part of the goodie function, it was just going wonky at the time.

I am in melee combat when I get the fail to cast. I think it has to do with poor memory management within the game. After a while, memory seems to become "clogged" and the bot has a hard time locating the memory locations of the skill. A reboot eliminates the problem for a time. I run 3 clients on 2 computers using 7mbps DSL.

Update 26 Dec. For some reason, I got the same error today with a regular script. I deleted all but a few basic attacks and worked fine so I will tweak my skills for DOD and see if that works. Starting to understand these errors and to what they pertain.

I don't use any player:cast
<skills_rogue>
<skill name="ROGUE_SUBSTITUTE" hotkey="MACRO" priority="60" targethp="!699999"/>
<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS" hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
<skill name="ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB" hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
<skill name="ROGUE_BLIND_STAB" hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
<skill name="ROGUE_LOW_BLOW" hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
<skill name="ROGUE_WOUND_ATTACK" hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
<!--<skill name="ROGUE_THROW" hotkey="VK_1" priority="190" />-->
<skill name="ROGUE_ENERGY_THIEF" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" targethp="!499999"/>
<skill name="ROGUE_UNKNOWN_CHOICE" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" targethp="!499999" />
<skill name="ROGUE_ASSASSINS_RAGE" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" targethp="!499999" />
<skill name="ROGUE_EVASION" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" targethp="!499999"/>
<skill name="ROGUE_PREMEDITATION" hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" targethp="!89999" />

</skills_rogue>

I could clean this up by using the buff up command just before the boss.
One thing I noticed, and it is a minor issue for both rom and rc2, is the friend option for not attacking certain mobs. I dont want to attack the fire elementals during the flame eoj but noticed my character will not attack any mob with fire elemental in its name, ie Sancuary Fire Elemental. Not a big deal, I can put my waypoints in travel mode and remove the mob from friendly, but someone may want to toy with it. Use an absolute value or something.
Attachments
strange error
strange error
dod crash
dod crash
Last edited by 883Dman on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rock5

#297 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Yum pic, I assume the "yum!" message is a userfunction, maybe a usegoodie variant, although my usegoodie doesn't have that message. In regards to the failure to cast, are you using all the latest files on the first post? Was the bot able to cast, no obstructions or anything? Or was it attacking but the bot didn't see it?

Dod pic, that error is inrelation to skills. Does that happen all the time? Do you have any unusual skill such as an item set skill or something like that? Maybe you could list the skills in your profile. Do you manaully cast any skills in your profile or waypoint ie. do you do any "player:cast(skill)"?

botje

#298 Post by botje » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 am

congratz rock, the update script worked fine this patch :)

rock5

#299 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:34 am

Yay! :D

grande

#300 Post by grande » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm

It was glorious and there was much rejoicing in my little computer room when I saw it update and work all by itself. GFJ!!!