The Spirit of Food (Wailing Fjord daily)

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Ego95

The Spirit of Food (Wailing Fjord daily)

#1 Post by Ego95 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:15 am

Hi,

This is my script for an easy and fast daily in the new zone "Wailing Fjord".

It starts at "Koka Li" near the coast at the "Primal Fang Camp".

The script will do your 10 daily quests. It will never use any daily reset tickets if you have reached level 85. If you want it to do (maybe because of TP), you need to change the script on your own. The use of the tickets is false as default. These are the things, that are included.

Code: Select all

-- =============================== User Options ======================================== -- 
	DailyRepeat = false			-- If you want to use daily reset tickets, set this to true. It won't use any, if you are already lvl 85
	startGMDetect()				-- Delete this, if you don't have the "userfunction_gmmonitor" by lisa, modified by Blubblab
	speed()						-- Delete this, if you don't have the "userfunction_speedhack" by lisa
-- ===================================================================================== --
to use startGMDetect() : userfunction_gmmonitor by lisa
to use speed() : userfunction_speedhack by lisa

Enjoy! If you get some errors feel free to ask.
Attachments
FoodDaily.xml
v1.1
(3.14 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

Ego95

Re: The Spirit of Food (Wailing Fjord daily)

#2 Post by Ego95 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm

I just saw, I uploaded an old file which had a mistake. Now it won't crash after starting :D

spyfromsiochain

#3 Post by spyfromsiochain » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:02 am

Well this quest can be done 2 dailies at the time, in my case in rev.1.1 of this waypoint, it picks up quest, goes to boxes, picks up 1 box (not 2 boxes, right away), and just stops after picking it up, and keeps trying to repeat another pick up...

Maybe doesn't refresh the second box right away?

regards
I look at those fans with no blades and it amazes me everytime, how can they push air without using blades lol - lisa (pro sentence :D)

Ego95

#4 Post by Ego95 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 am

Well this quest can be done 2 dailies at the time, in my case in rev.1.1 of this waypoint, it picks up quest, goes to boxes, picks up 1 box (not 2 boxes, right away), and just stops after picking it up, and keeps trying to repeat another pick up...

Maybe doesn't refresh the second box right away?

regards
Uhm, what do you mean by that? I am doing just one daily each time, so I made the script just for one. I didn't know you can do two at the same time.

I'll take a look at it later.

vernberg

#5 Post by vernberg » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 pm

i tryed this out this morning but for some reason when it goes to the boxes and click them and is gonna return it just stands there doing nothing . well its doing something and that is moving the camera around to diffrent angels but its not returing to the quest gives. i let it stand there for nearly 5 min before shutting MM off and swapped back to my old daily. so yea it takes quest goes to the position of the spicy boxes click it get the quest done and then it just stands next to boxes doing nothing with the quest done and everything.

Ego95

#6 Post by Ego95 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:26 pm

vernberg wrote:i tryed this out this morning but for some reason when it goes to the boxes and click them and is gonna return it just stands there doing nothing . well its doing something and that is moving the camera around to diffrent angels but its not returing to the quest gives. i let it stand there for nearly 5 min before shutting MM off and swapped back to my old daily. so yea it takes quest goes to the position of the spicy boxes click it get the quest done and then it just stands next to boxes doing nothing with the quest done and everything.
I noticed this too, one time, but I believe I saw then that it had not accepted the quest. Just used a daily ticket manually and it did all 10 dailies like it should. But I also believe, since the newest revision I am getting problems with accepting and completing quests sometimes. For example my elfdaily script does not work very reliable anymore. With a chance of about 10-20% the bot crashes, when completing or accepting. I didn't saved the error but it was something with a "wrong format". Will look for it this weekend. Maybe there's also something wrong with checking queststate.

vernberg

#7 Post by vernberg » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:09 am

took a try again this morning to se if it was something wrong with my settings but so far i se it get stuck on waypoint 4 and keep looping it

MM just doing like this http://imgur.com/23yeL0P

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:05 am

Looks like the quest never becomes "complete". If it is complete then I can think of 2 possibilities.
  • 1. Is it accepting the write quest? Some of the quest functions can be buggy that way. Sometimes they can get the public and daily quests confused. Make sure it accepted the right quest.
    2. Are you using the questlogclass userfuntion? If so, the version of getQuestStatus that comes with it expects a number for the id, not a string. I should probably change that but for now you can try changing

local queststate = getQuestStatus("426417")
    to

local queststate = getQuestStatus(426417)
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

AngelDrago

#9 Post by AngelDrago » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 am

indeed very fast but noticed once it picks up the item it just wait their and it does not go back to Koka Li.

anyone else having the same problem?