Rock5's Standalone Multihack

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#141 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:53 am

I've added a new beta to the first post, version 0.5b2, that includes object resize options, among other things.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Braziliano

#142 Post by Braziliano » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:25 pm

rock is it possible to add the god sight function from romeo?
or is it possible to do that manually? (fiddeling with itmyself q.q)

rock5

#143 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 am

I seem to remember playing with it but possibly I couldn't get it to stay zoomed out because it would reset as soon as you touched the scroll wheel.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lolita

#144 Post by lolita » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:54 pm

maybe im dumb, probobly it's tru :D,
but cant u somehow cancel mouse weel, and make zoom in/out on keybored butons ( num pad - / + ) or something else :D
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#145 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:18 am

I don't believe there are any mouse controls in the game. Mouse actions can't be changed.

rock5

#146 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:09 am

Changed 0.5 b2 to the stable version of 0.5. They are the same. Updated first post.

rock5

#147 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:28 am

Preliminary tests show that I should be able to make god sight work. So I'm working on it now.

Ego95

#148 Post by Ego95 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 am

Rock, is it possible to add some additional lines in the settings.lua which hacks you want to use?
Personnaly, I liked the hack more, when it had fly, wall, speed nofall and teleport hacks only. But since there are a lot of other things you added, which can be useful, but I do not really use the hack became very unhandly with menus for each hack and so on.

Myself I dont need mount and objectsize, suicide and what I dislike are the menus. Often you want to change speed but it uses teleport instead because you are in a sub-menu for example.

I do not really know what is possible to change, maybe you could just upload an older version with less functions if you still have one? That would be nice :) Actually its too unhandly for me.

rock5

#149 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 am

Having the option to disable things is not a bad idea but you also want to reorganize the options like they used to be before the sub menus. That's too much.

I'll just upload the last version without submenus. I should still have it somewhere.

Ego95

#150 Post by Ego95 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

[...]but you also want to reorganize the options like they used to be before the sub menus. That's too much.
Yeah, already thought this could be a lot of work. Thanks for uploading the older version =)

Braziliano

#151 Post by Braziliano » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:07 pm

rock5 wrote:Preliminary tests show that I should be able to make god sight work. So I'm working on it now.
hi rock , any update on the god sight function on the standalone client?

rock5

#152 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:30 am

I originally did about half the work but never finished it.

I've now finished it off but I have a problem now that I don't have any more room on the status line to show the GodSight status. I'm not sure whether I should start using abbreviations or if I should completely rethink the display. The quick fix (for now) would be to use abbreviations. I'm not sure how I could redo the display. Maybe use 2 lines instead of 1 for the status?

I'll attach it, as it is, to this post for testing until I decide how to do the display. So this version doesn't give you any info on the status of the god sight mode.
R5Hacks.7z
Version 0.6 beta 1
(12.48 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
The way it is set up is, if the distance returns to a normal distance then the godsight mode automatically gets turned off. When using the up/down keys the godsight will become enabled if the distance is greater than 150 and the distance will be saved for use with the toggle key.

Stionowl1943

#153 Post by Stionowl1943 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi Rock!
Do you know how GoodSight function work in ROMEO Multihack?
I think its perfect idea when it doesnt return back, and you can sroll distance by mouse, is it possible?

rock5

#154 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:11 pm

I don't think so. Firstly I don't think there is any command to get mouse input from the game. Secondly to stop it from automatically snapping back to normal distance you would have to disable mousewheel input for the game. That's beyond the ability of this program.

Stionowl1943

#155 Post by Stionowl1943 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:15 am

So its strange how it can work perfectly from 3 years in 500kb Romeo software.

CurPatchPtrs contain:

Code: Select all

GodSight Function Pointer #1:......0x43DFD3
GodSight Function Pointer #2:......0x43E081
Zoom Out Limit Function Pointer:...0x62EBDE
and looks like static.

2byte value of GodSight
default: 4083
changed to: 37008

rock5

#156 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:05 am

That's very cool. I like it. It stops the camera from moving closer when an object is in the way. I'll have to think about how I'm going to implement it.

I see the first 2 addresses need to be changed to 37008 for this to work but what's the 3rd address for? Is it so you can zoom out further with the mouse wheel? Then how do I use it?

Stionowl1943

#157 Post by Stionowl1943 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:09 am

0x62EBDE (2 bytes) need to be changed from 16500 (default zoom distance) to 16501 (umlimited zoom distance).
With that 3 adresses we have GoodSight + ZoomOut.

rock5

#158 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 am

Nice. You get some weird behavior if you zoom out too far.

So I'll change the god mode to just use these memory address changes. I don't see the point of having the GodSight submenu anymore. All we need is a god sight toggle button.

beanybabe

#159 Post by beanybabe » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 am

Is this add on working again it started acting strange a year ago. I always wish its controls were reworked so they did not interfere with create wp. Just looked and it is different from my current version lets hope it works.

rock5

#160 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:47 am

Here is an update to the godsight using the addresses Stionowl1943 supplied. Thanks Stionowl1943.

This is version 0.6 beta 2. It's a complete version including godsight status in the status line (I made it wider to fit it). So if no one has any issues with it it will eventually update the first post with it.
Attachments
R5Hacks.7z
Version 0.6 beta 2
(12.43 KiB) Downloaded 350 times