Rock5's Ultra Model files

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Ultra Model files

#81 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Sometimes if you are lucky you can figure out the associated model files but most of the time you wont be able to. Someone found a program that you can use to see which files are being accessed so you could get a short list of files to check but I don't remember it's name. Maybe someone else remembers what it's called.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#82 Post by lisa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Procmon.exe
you can get it from the microsoft website.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

wps

#83 Post by wps » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 am

I tried the Rock's Ultra model files.

I put the "modelbot" in the same folder with the client.exe,
so I supposed the path is correct.
After executing "Start Client for botting.bat", the folder is renamed to model.

The game screen is pale, and I can't see anything clearly.
However, the RAM is still 800Mb.

Did I do anything ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-----
Updated :
After about 15 minutes, the RAM dramatically reduced to 25x Mb.
It's not as low as like lisa said (3x mb), but it's great, too.
-----
Updated 2 :
I got the info needed on other topics.
I'm looking into them.
Thanks.

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 464#p49464
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 269#p34269

Bot_romka

#84 Post by Bot_romka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 am

Hi rock5
Remove this model modelbot\fx\environment\wailing_mountains\act_dunegeon_door_red_masked.ros from archive, its need for enter in dungeon "Hall of Survivors".

rock5

#85 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 am

ok.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

harbifm

#86 Post by harbifm » Wed May 01, 2013 4:26 am

sorry guys I am a noob, the way i rune ROM is double click

how you do this step:

The way the batch files work:

- When you run "Start Client for botting" it will rename the "model" folder (if it exists) to "modelnonbot" and "modelbot" to "model". It will then rename a number of fdb files so they don't get used, effectively nulling the whole fdb files.

rock5

#87 Post by rock5 » Wed May 01, 2013 4:55 am

rock5 wrote: - I don't have the batch files starting the game because "NoCheckVersion" doesn't seem to work in batch files. (see above warning) Just start the game after running a batch file.
I suggest you read all the instructions, especially the warnings.

grande

#88 Post by grande » Sat May 18, 2013 8:30 am

Howdy, awesome people. I've scrubbed pretty good but still coming up shorter than five Danny Devitos.

Has anyone been able to find the model file that gets rid of the door to the first normal mode grafu castle room?

I've used Machinima and looked all over but I can't make any sense of what might be a sensible lead. Are doors always under a certain folder such as "dungeon" or "element" ?

Thanks

lisa

#89 Post by lisa » Sat May 18, 2013 6:59 pm

There is a door for first boss in GC, never actually seen a door on it, chances are the models I use already have the door removed. Mind you I only do GCHM, never gone into normal GC.

Is that so you don't need to do the "code" thingy?

If I get some spare time later I'll pop my head into normal and see what I can see, might need to take rogue in so I don't have to kill anything lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

grande

#90 Post by grande » Sat May 18, 2013 7:08 pm

lisa wrote: Is that so you don't need to do the "code" thingy?
Precisely, Lisa. Thanks again for taking a look at it. No rush, I'm content with easy mode but can knock it down so fast I just want to see how attainable normal mode may be.

lisa

#91 Post by lisa » Sat May 18, 2013 9:50 pm

well I can tell you there is no door on my screen ;)

As for the actual model file name, not sure.

My model files are already posted a few times on the forum, search should find the zip file.

grande

#92 Post by grande » Sat May 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Yes, just tried again with this model file: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 567#p30567

and there is a door for me. Oh well /shrugs... EDIT!

Edit... yeah, so I used the keycard and realized what a HUGE difference there is between easy and normal. No way I can even barely put a scratch on normal

lisa

#93 Post by lisa » Sun May 19, 2013 7:49 am

grande wrote:Edit... yeah, so I used the keycard and realized what a HUGE difference there is between easy and normal. No way I can even barely put a scratch on normal
Yeah generally people do easy or Hard as normal is still very hard in comparison to easy but the loot is better in hard mode.

It needs some balancing.

try this
Attachments
model.zip
(2.87 MiB) Downloaded 254 times

grande

#94 Post by grande » Sun May 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Tried it Lisa and for me the door is still there. Thanks for trying.

markd

#95 Post by markd » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks to the model files I was able to run more clients successfully and without crashes. But after the latest update (ROM 6.0.1.2655) and latest version of COT_tele (1.83) the game crashes when in the COT; right after character enters stage 2. It crashes when using both micromacro 1.204 and 1.03. I don’t know if this is a simple of complicated problem, but it would be great if could be fixed.

07/30/13 12:36:34 stack traceback:
...o 1.03/scripts/rom/userfunctions/userfunction_logger.lua:45: in function '__ERROR_CALLBACK'
C:\Games\micromacro 1.03\lib\lib.lua:650: in function <C:\Games\micromacro 1.03\lib\lib.lua:562>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
C:\Games\micromacro 1.03\lib\lib.lua:736: in function 'startMacro'
scripts\rom/bot.lua:1131: in main chunk

07/30/13 13:11:09 stack traceback:
...b4/scripts/rom/userfunctions/userfunction_logger.lua:45: in function '__ERROR_CALLBACK'
C:\Games\micromacro 1.02b4\lib\lib.lua:638: in function <C:\Games\micromacro 1.02b4\lib\lib.lua:560>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
C:\Games\micromacro 1.02b4\lib\lib.lua:728: in function 'startMacro'
scripts\rom/bot.lua:1131: in main chunk

rock5

#96 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 pm

The error seems to be in userfunction_logger. Do you have the latest version? Have you tried removing it?

markd

#97 Post by markd » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 pm

I removed the logger userfunction and it still crashes :cry:
Attachments
Error.png

rock5

#98 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Have you tried it without using the model files?

markd

#99 Post by markd » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Everything works fine when I don't use the model files. While I had my model files on I removed all my userfunctions except for the swimhack and teleporthack and had a character run the COT_tele and it didn't help and the game crashed again.

rock5

#100 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 pm

So the issue is with the model files. I don't support this addon any more so I'm not going to fix it. So one solution is to not use the models files. If you really want to use the model files you might be able to find the files causing the problem and remove them. I believe most of the files in regards to COT are located in "element\common\prop\mini_game_digging". Try removing that whole folder and seeing if it works.