Rock5's Ancient Treasure

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: Rock5's Ancient Treasure

#61 Post by lisa » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 am

rock5 wrote:Lisa please test that this works
Guess I'll have to do dailies on my alts now so I can do AT tests again lol

I made some time tonight to fix things but I can't help but think I am missing one issue.

I got the pet and party with special characters going, I am sure there is 1 more thing I was going to work on. Any idea what it was? lol

Ahh it was the clearing target loop when you have party true, now I remember.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kuripot

#62 Post by kuripot » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 am

rock5 wrote:Ok try this.
AT.xml
This version also includes slower teleports when clicking the candles so should work better on slower pcs. Lisa please test that this works. And guild donate has been fixed.

rock it's workgood now.... work perfectly in ATrecord

not yet tested in other reward

gloover

#63 Post by gloover » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey rock, have tried all your versions and the chance of success is ca 20%.

I have often the problem, that my character going up, use Elemental Candlestick than flying against the wall, gets aggro and die or stay moving against the wall, till the time is over.

Someone the same problem?

kuripot

#64 Post by kuripot » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

gloover wrote:Hey rock, have tried all your versions and the chance of success is ca 20%.

I have often the problem, that my character going up, use Elemental Candlestick than flying against the wall, gets aggro and die or stay moving against the wall, till the time is over.

Someone the same problem?

i have same problem before when my connection is too bad... i observe what happen..
and i found out that the delay of getting elemental candlestick is too small... even not yet finish getting the candlestick. it will go to the next candlestick... so after 3rd candlestick it will fly above the floor... but try to get again the 2nd candlestick above the floor so it will stuck to the wall

lisa

#65 Post by lisa » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 am

I thought the latest version did a check before going up through floor in the middle, so you won't go up until all 3 candles are lit.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

gloover

#66 Post by gloover » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:40 am

lisa wrote:I thought the latest version did a check before going up through floor in the middle, so you won't go up until all 3 candles are lit.
I've tried 3.5, 3.6b1 and 3.6b2, even if i use the slow teleopt method (my PC: i7 12gb RAM, running only one client) from time to time (every third try) the character flying against the wall - I think it depends on the start position, so beeing teleported by Ange Rasa to an "inconvenient" start position let the bot flying against the wall.

Rock, is it possible to going down and using objects from the "underground" without going up? That would solve the "run-against-walls" problem.

rock5

#67 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 am

gloover wrote: I think it depends on the start position, so beeing teleported by Ange Rasa to an "inconvenient" start position let the bot flying against the wall.
It doesn't matter where you start, it will always go to the same place near the first 2 fragments to start.
gloover wrote:Rock, is it possible to going down and using objects from the "underground" without going up? That would solve the "run-against-walls" problem.
Are you saying you are having problems with the first 2 fragments? Everything else is supposed to be gotten from below. What does it fail to do, go through the floor or go through the roof?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kuripot

#68 Post by kuripot » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

rock buyitems() function will do before start ancient treasure.... and if i have 6 medal and 5 fragment when i finished ancient treasure... just do next waypoint... suppose to be 5 fragment = 1 medal.. so i can get 1 more medal =7 medal and 7 medal = 1 record... but after ancient treasure not submit the 5 fragment and wait for the next day to submit fragment... i try to edit to do buyitems() after ancient treasure... but i failed

rock5

#69 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:20 am

I guess I could change

Code: Select all

if records > 0 then do again
to

if records > 0 or medals >= 7 or (medals == 6 and fragments >= 5) then do again.
The problem with that is it is only applicable if you have ExchangeForMedals = "atrepeat". So it would actually have to be

if records > 0 or (ExchangeForMedals == "atrepeat" and (medals >= 7 or (medals == 6 and fragments >= 5))) then do again.
Hmm... that should work.

Try changing line 552

if inventory:itemTotalCount(records) > 0 then
to

if inventory:itemTotalCount(records) > 0 or (ExchangeForMedals == "atrepeat" and (inventory:itemTotalCount(medals) + inventory:itemTotalCount(frag)/5) >= 7) then
Edit: Just noticed it has to buy the record before it can use it, and the fragments too I guess. More things need to be changed then. I'll have to think of the best way to do it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#70 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 am

Here's version 3.6 beta 3.

Changes since beta 2 are:
  • - Fragment exchange is now part of the "buyitems()" function for convenience.
    - When using PutMaterialsIn = "itemshop" it should now work in any language.
    - Fixed occational error when getting secondsleft on timer.
    - Now exits the game, buys more records and repeats the game if you have enough fragments and medals. (Needs testing)
Attachments
AT.xml
Version 3.6 b3
(17.23 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

Gachette01

#71 Post by Gachette01 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Hello,
I try your Ancient Treasure waypoints, but it doesn't work for me, i test with 2 characters :
Results :
- character talk to Ange Rasa
- go to instance
- active swim
- fly to wall and stuck by him (i think i was a problem with teleport)
(not block IN the wall, just in the edge of the wall)

Requirements OK :
- Swim hack into the "rom/userfunctions" folder.
- Teleport into the "rom/userfunctions" folder.
- "at.xml" into the "rom/waypoints" folder. (Test : Version 3.5 and after Version 3.6 b3)

Settings :
CollectFragments = true -- If you want to collect the Stone Totem Fragments
CollectMatChests = true -- If you want to open the materials Chests
CollectRunesChests = true -- If you want to to open the Rune chests
CollectMountChests = true -- If you want to open the Mount chests
ExchangeFragments = true -- If you want to exchange Stone Totem Fragments for Ruins Investigation Team Medals before entering.
PutMaterialsIn = "" -- "guild" to donate materials to guild or "itemshop" to put them in itemshop backpack.
ExitBeforeNextFile = true -- If you want it to exit game before loading next "waypointfilename".
ExchangeForMedals = "" -- Item you want to exchange for Medals - "hammer", "card", "matchest", "runechest", "backpack" or "atrepeat"
SlowTeleports = false -- If you want it to go slower for older computers (i test SlowTeleports true AND false)

I forgot somethings ?
Thx for your jobs^^.

rock5

#72 Post by rock5 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Gachette01 wrote:Results :
- go to instance
- active swim
So it doesn't teleport at all? It doesn't teleport to the roof and try to do mini teleports to go through the roof? Sounds like a problem with your teleport function. Are you using the latest version of the userfunctions?

Gachette01

#73 Post by Gachette01 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 am

rock5 wrote:
Gachette01 wrote:Results :
- go to instance
- active swim
So it doesn't teleport at all? It doesn't teleport to the roof and try to do mini teleports to go through the roof? Sounds like a problem with your teleport function. Are you using the latest version of the userfunctions?
yes, yes , i don't use sound -_-" sry, i use your version "userfunction_teleport.lua VERSION = 2.1"

But i have too a older file "addon_teleport.lua" ... you think is that probleme ?

rock5

#74 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 am

The old version could be interfering with the new version. Delete addon_teleport.lua.

kuripot

#75 Post by kuripot » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 am

no problem in teleporting..but i not yet check why i have record in bag... its seem not use the record... i will compare to old and recheck tomorrow

Gachette01

#76 Post by Gachette01 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 pm

rock5 wrote:The old version could be interfering with the new version. Delete addon_teleport.lua.
ok Rock I test it tonight and I'll confirm. Thank you in advance

bobdole

#77 Post by bobdole » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Rock5: I love this waypoint! Anyway to make one that does this for Goblins and cuts right across? I noticed right next to the NPC that starts the event is a hole in the roof that you can fly trough. I would love a waypoint for Goblins that can just fly right across to the inner room.

rock5

#78 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 pm

I've never done goblins so can't really comment but the code in AT can reliably drill through the roof and come up through the floor. So you would have to be able to go through the roof and get under the floor so you can come up into the room.

bobdole

#79 Post by bobdole » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Your drilling code is beyond my skills to make a waypoint so not sure how to make one for Goblins.

Alleexx

#80 Post by Alleexx » Thu May 17, 2012 4:04 am

I have problems when the bot tries to put the mats in item shop backpack.
It tries to put normal mats, and not only the ones from the chests, into the item shop backpack and gets stuck there.
Is there any way to make it only put the item shop mats in item shop backpack?