DoD (Dungen of Dalanis) 1. boss farming Waypoint

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Ticklix

Re: DoD (Dungen of Dalanis) 1. boss farming Waypoint

#101 Post by Ticklix » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 am

ok i tell you all steps.

In the instanc:
Step 1. Kill first monster
Step 2. Kill second monster
Step 3. Kill third monster
Step 4. Walks directly to the boss (some pixel befor he stops)
Step 5. He use Food (no Buffs no some other)
Step 6. Roatet Camarer and walk back to the stair
Step 7. Walk out of instanc
Step 8. Kill Party join party loop step 1-7 :D

This is what he does make -.-
thx for you help :D

/// EDIT: I´m a rogue

Azbi

#102 Post by Azbi » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:44 am

Hello, i'm back :)

When i farm normal boss took me about 75% hp, so until i heal full it is too much time.
Better it farm easy --> 2 memo/1 i 1/3 minutes :).

I think that my warmage will can farm normal when he go away from boss attack it is hmm here is a problem, i forgot what it is :D It isnt black fire, in polish this spell sounds "Cięcie", it look like he play golf : hand to right and hit into you. So 2 questions :
a) what is name this skil?
b) when he cast it, it is able to run my warmage that he dont give from this spell?

kuripot

#103 Post by kuripot » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 am

im dying even i have madman addon./.... even madman okander not yet done in jumping my character will back quickly in madman okander position..and sometime if my character was push to the Stair then when madman okander jump. my character run to the hallway rather than run to the center

revolver

#104 Post by revolver » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Can a mage who farms dod tell me what stats are needed for farming it in easy mode? I have 39k hp, 8.5k int, 36.5k m.att,26k p.def and 29k m.def and i cant do it ...

kuripot

#105 Post by kuripot » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:27 pm

revolver wrote:Can a mage who farms dod tell me what stats are needed for farming it in easy mode? I have 39k hp, 8.5k int, 36.5k m.att,26k p.def and 29k m.def and i cant do it ...

mage/priest?? you have madman addon?? dying in boss??? when fighting or when boss jump??

kilbord

#106 Post by kilbord » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 am

dude plz fix this bot i farmed great for a day ore 5 and now it failing alot.. tried usegoodie function it uses hero potion and ribs evry time it killed okander(i added those 2) ore doesnt use at all..
Last edited by kilbord on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

jasn

#107 Post by jasn » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:15 am

kilbord wrote:dude plz fix this bot i farmed great for a day ore 5 and now it failing alot..
This is a great error description. ;)
No qlue of what´s failing? the world spins to fast ? the spells goes backwards ? the frogs starts to whistle after you ?

I think its a lot easier if u could describe what happens, when it happens, what u trying to do.

have you updated it ?
there was a small patch that could have messed up thing.

:D

lisa

#108 Post by lisa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:34 am

kilbord wrote:dude plz fix this bot i farmed great for a day ore 5 and now it failing alot.. tried usegoodie function it uses hero potion and ribs evry time it killed okander(i added those 2
Something must have changed if it worked fine for days and then stopped working properly.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kilbord

#109 Post by kilbord » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 am

lol it keeps geting stucked walking back to area behind bridge anyway how can i make the bot use 3 goodies instead of just 1(the grassland mix)

Ego95

#110 Post by Ego95 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

lisa is right. Xmen hasn't anything to fix. Everything is working fine. But lisa, does your party.xml work? Sometimes the two chars are in the same instance, then one char walks against the wall but mostly, my character enters the instance while my main destroys the group. I've leveled a mage/druid and a priest/knight to lvl55/50 and now the party script doesn't work for me :(
I've downloaded your partymonitoring userfunction. I always start the main.xml first with my main and then the party.xml with my character. Do i need the d303 fix for the time? Because this shows me always the time 3 hours later. Maybe there's anything wrong?

AlterEgo95

Edit: Sorry i understood something wrong, i thought it's working for lisa

lisa

#111 Post by lisa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm

AlterEgo95 wrote:Edit: Sorry i understood something wrong, i thought it's working for lisa
I rarely even log on RoM anymore. I did test the party addresses after the last patch and they were working fine.

If things arn't working properly then the first thing you should do is follow the instructions in my signature, if still not working then make a post with as much specific info you can about your issue.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

thuia

#112 Post by thuia » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:33 am

Well, everything works fine except....my char is not attacking the boss! It goes in front of the boss and instantly go back and go out from the instance. It goes to navigation point #7...#8 and then instatnly #19...#20 and so on. It totally ignores points from #9 to #18...:/ I have no idea why:(

Ego95

#113 Post by Ego95 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am

Well, everything works fine except....my char is not attacking the boss! It goes in front of the boss and instantly go back and go out from the instance. It goes to navigation point #7...#8 and then instatnly #19...#20 and so on. It totally ignores points from #9 to #18...:/ I have no idea why:(
Check if you have the following lines in your profile:

Code: Select all

<option name="AUTO_ELITE_FACTOR" value="1000" />

<!-- Attack monsters 3 levels above or 10 below your level -->
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="10" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="70" />
Maybe this helps.

The waypoints 9 - 18 is the way to the coffins to get the buff of those ghosts. I've deactivated this because I don't need the buff and it takes too long. You can change it above in the main.xml:

instancebuff = false

Sasuke

#114 Post by Sasuke » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 am

hi all...i have some problems for this script...i use main script eith this problem:
1 i have best pet in 3rd spot and not in first...how can i change?
2 i use accept autoinv but when my other character accept invite istance change in normal ..i have set istance difficult but i have the same problem
3 player go to boss and mallen works but sometimes him go back to the other waypoint and if boss not die player not attack again
4 where i can add main return?because if i copy in the waypoint folder (micromacro) program can't find it...i post my main waypoint and profile ty

i forgot,sometimes if i can't kill boss before his skill micromacro say me "clearing target"and don't attack okander for any reason....why?
also if i try to enter with follower ppl my main enter in easy while the other of party members enter in normal because istance difficult change after main enter ty
Attachments
Main.xml
(10.55 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
main.xml
(14.94 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

rock5

#115 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 am

You can't actually move the pet egg as far as I know. You can change your profile to use the 3rd egg (for fighting) by setting.

<option name="EGGPET_ENABLE_ASSIST"	value="true" />
		<option name="EGGPET_ASSIST_SLOT"	value="3" />
I don't know anything about madman. There are other experts that will answer those questions.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

BlubBlab

#116 Post by BlubBlab » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:21 pm

The problem with my char doesn't do anything after okander jumped is the bot doesn't find the mop.
I couldn't find out why my best guess is the addresses change after the jump to something that is unknown to the bot or the ID change.
because:

while(true) do
          okander = player:findNearestNameOrId(103857);
          if(okander)then
              break;
          end
          printf("cant find my Okander target \n");
  end
Printed a hell of lots a text, when I tested it in dod easy.
Seems happed randomly and perhaps not to all bot user.

To be a little OT that was months ago after I hit that wall I stopped with ROM. Recently it recaptured my interest because the Frogster Company was squeezed out and a new Lead was placed in. They new Lead started to fight goldsellers and bugs(more infos here: http://rom.onlinewelten.com/news,id5361 ... html?sec=1) but if they don't do anything for causal-gamers or f2p-gamers I will not stay because they removed the Dia-Npc, SFM , and RW expanded the time for Mini-Games to roughly estimated 2 Hours

Sry for the OT^^
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Vengefulmilk

#117 Post by Vengefulmilk » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 am

Every so often i come across the bot failing to invite last group, and I want to say its because I might be doing something that causes the client to lag. Instead of the 30 minute pause for instance reset, is there something I can add that will tell the bot to try to invite last group after another minute delay if the first fails?

BlubBlab

#118 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:58 pm

O.o Seems I had the same problem I did inv twice to solve it but the real solution should be this:

yrest(1000)
      SlashCommand("ILG destroy"); 

repeat
          yrest(1000)
	 SlashCommand("ILG inv");
     until RoMScript("GetNumPartyMembers()") ~= 0
If the other party member can't be invited the bot will stop with this.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

powerattack

#119 Post by powerattack » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 am

fixed return problem :) but it does get stuck a lot on the way back....
Is there a way for unstuck try nr.5 leavepty and return?