Malatina's survival

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Jandrana

Re: Malatina's survival

#321 Post by Jandrana » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Since several days my char won't attack the bizzare machines in malatina. After enabling debug, I saw that the machines are below the allowed attack level. I was digging in the malatina files and found this:

Code: Select all

settings.profile.options.TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW = "60" -- trash is lvl 15 which people won't allow for in profile.
With the new level cap of 77 the leveldif below must be adjusted, otherwise the script won't attack the trash.

ramenuk

#322 Post by ramenuk » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Thanks, i have just restarted playing rom, started on rom4u and reached level 85/85 last week and on this character he would just stand at the start of the survival game. All others below level 65 worked flawless. I did try "changeProfileOption("TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW", 85);" in the waypoint file, which didnt work obviously being over written by the survivalR5onload.lua.

rock5

#323 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:56 am

SurvivalR5 updated to 2.72.

Changes:
  • - Shell counts now include shells kept in the bank.
    - Made changes to make it 'romglobal' compatible and lua 5.2 compatible.
    - Added some checks to hopefully help catch if it exits the game unexpectedly.
    - Increased TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW to 100.
    - Added Warlock Weakening Weave Curse as AOE skill. I think it's a viable skill for this game. Not 100% sure , though.
    - Added "player:resetSkills()" to the end of the fight functions so maxuse and toggle values get reset for the next battle.
    - Disables maxuse for the AOE skill.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

abron1

#324 Post by abron1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:18 pm

downloaded the lastest version and go this error

Did not find any crashed game clients.
9:33am - [string "..."]:3: attempt to call global 'checkskills' (a nil value)

rock5

#325 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:42 pm

checkskills is in survivalR5onload.lua. Did you install that file too? Did you put it in the right folder?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

abron1

#326 Post by abron1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:47 pm

i installed all the files on the front page

rock5

#327 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:56 pm

The function is in that file so if it thinks it's nil then it probably didn't load it which means you didn't install the files properly. All I can really say is double check that you followed the Installation and Setup instructions properly. Also, make sure you didn't rename the files.

abron1

#328 Post by abron1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 pm

ah i renamed the file that is the problem

i have all my mini games chained together

so that is why i renamed it to go in one folder

named it back and i still get the same error the instructions say to put the "2" functions in the user functions folder but its only one functions to download

think i figured it out i took it out of the folder i had it in and i will test to see

sorry rock i didn't know they both went in the waypoints folder its working fine now

rock5

#329 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 am

If you want to move them you can put survivalr5 anywhere but it looks for survivalr5onload in the waypoints folder. So if you want to move survivalr5onload as well you need to change the directory in survivalr5. The line looks like this.

include("waypoints/survivalR5onload.lua",true)
You could change that to, for instance

include("waypoints/myfolder/survivalR5onload.lua",true)
Then you could put both files in "myfolder". Hope that helps.

Hm... I wonder if I could make it so it looks in the same folder. I might have a try.

Edit: Pretty easy. Try changing the line above, which is about line 47 of survivalR5.xml, to

include("waypoints/"..getFilePath(__WPL.FileName).."/survivalR5onload.lua",true)
Then you should be able to put the files wherever you like as long as they are together.

rock5

#330 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 am

Updated to 2.73. Supports new currency list for game patch 6.0.0. Requires bot revision 758 or newer.

Also added another small change. If you move both files together into a sub folder survivalR5 will still be able to find and load survivalR5onload without any need to change the directory in the file.

Bill D Cat

#331 Post by Bill D Cat » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm having an issue with my Mage/Warlock when trying to use this waypoint with the Thunderstorm skill. What happens is I teleport to the edge somewhere between tiles 03 and 04 and cast TStorm. The first cast kills the pods on 01, 07, 13, 02, 03. The second kills the pods on 04, 05, 06, 12, 18. Then I move a little closer to tile 02 and kill the second spawed mobs from the first cast, plus the first pod on tile 19. Then I move closer to tile 05 and the fourth cast of TStorm takes out the second wave of mobs that my second cast uncovered, plus the first pod at tile 24.

At this point, the bot just freezes as if it is trying to find the pod at tile 24 still. I have to manually clear the rest of the field before it will open the tiles and loot the chests.

If I take TStorm out of my profile and run with Purgatory, then it works fine because it isn't killing more than the script thinks it should be.
Tile Field Layout where xx is the entrance.
xx
01 07 13 19 25 31
02 08 14 20 26 32
03 09 15 21 27 33
04 10 16 22 28 34
05 11 17 23 29 35
06 12 18 24 30 36

rock5

#332 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:43 am

Are you using an unedited version of the latest survival script? Because the way it is moving doesn't sound right.

Bill D Cat

#333 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:38 am

I got the script from the first post of this thread, and made sure I had the updated swim and teleport add-ons. It works fine for all my melee characters, and for mage too as long as I use purgatory and not thunderstorm. I'll see if I can FRAPS it next time I get to run it.

rock5

#334 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:36 am

There is probably some setting in your profile that is messing it up. Have you changed any combat options compared to the default profile? If you have then what are they? It shouldn't move when attacking mobs on one side.

Also you have been making a lot of changes of late, maybe something else you've done has made it not work. You could try copying your rom folder to eg. rom2, then do a revert on it and test with that to see if any of your changes are the cause.

I just tested it and it worked. Although it did fail to kill the last 4 mobs before starting to clear the tiles. That's probably just a timing issue, it still completed ok. I'll do some more testing later.

Bill D Cat

#335 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:10 am

So far all I've changed has been the giftbags.xml and associated openGiftbags1To10() function, and the skills.xml file that you have already looked at, and the language/english.lua to correct the annoying occurrences of "equipt" to "equip". I copied the Default.xml profile and created character specific profiles for them.

Here's the entries that differ from the default profile and my mage profile that has issues with running Survival while using Thunderstorm.

<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="85" /> <!-- Changed from 10 -->
	<option name="PRIORITY_CASTING"		value="true" /> <!-- Changed from false -->
	<skills_mage>
		<skill name="MAGE_THUNDERSTORM"               hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="MAGE_FLAME"                      hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"                   hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
		<skill name="MAGE_LIGHTNING"                  hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX"              hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_WELL"                hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
	</skills_mage>

rock5

#336 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:09 am

inbattle="false" is strange. Have you tried it with "true"? If you made it false to disable it for normal use try using autouse="false" instead. It will be enabled for the survival script.

Bill D Cat

#337 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:20 am

My logic was to have the bot use Thunderstorm as my ranged opener and Purgatory when mobs got close. I didn't want to use Thunderstorm when I had melee mobs on me as it is channeled and can be interrupted whereas Purgatory is instant.

rock5

#338 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 pm

I see. Well try it with a value of "true". If it works then I'll have to make a change to the survival script to handle it.

Bill D Cat

#339 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Just curious, does the Scout's skill "Reflected Shot" or "Piercing Arrow" get used during the trash clearing stage? I figure that any S/R would have the elite that kept their Reflected Shot from loosing damage, and it would hit at least three mobs even though it has a 10 second cooldown. Being able to mix those two skills in with the others would help a little with the clearing stage.

rock5

#340 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 am

As a scout, as long as you are not using Ignite, it should use the skills as you have set them up.