Malatina's survival

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
s018mes

Re: Malatina's survival

#281 Post by s018mes » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm

I hate to ask this but I can't find anyone else having this issue in the forums.

I can't seem to get the bot to cast Purgatory Fire. The bot even says that it found it as an AOE spell. But it never uses it, instead it only tries Flame, which when clearing mobs isn't enough time to complete the event. However, when I cast Purgatory with the bot running, it teleports and can complete the rest of the event on its own.

Yes, I have Thunderstorm activated in my spells, but I don't want to use it. I want Purgatory.

Why won't it use Purgatory?

Rickster

#282 Post by Rickster » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Can u please send your <skills_mage> section from your profile?

s018mes

#283 Post by s018mes » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Code: Select all

<skills_priest>
		<skill name="PRIEST_SOUL_SOURCE"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true" hpper="15" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" hpper="50"  />
		<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"      	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90"  hpper="80" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_WAVE_ARMOR"      	hotkey="MACRO" priority="40"  inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_AMPLIFIED_ATTACK" 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_GRACE_OF_LIFE" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"       	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
		<!--skill name="PRIEST_SOUL_BOND"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" /> -->
		<!--skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER" 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" /> -->
	</skills_priest>

<skills_mage>
		<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE"  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"       	hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="24" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGIC" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" inbattle="true" hpper="90" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="95" inbattle="true" hpper="90" /> 
		<skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_WELL" 		  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" />
		<skill name="MAGE_INTENSIFICATION"  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" autouse="false"/>
		<skill name="MAGE_MAGIC_DRAIN" 	  		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" inbattle="true" autouse="false"/>
		<skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" inbattle="true" autouse="false"/>
      		<skill name="ALL_SOLDIERS_CHARGE"          	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true" autouse="false"/>
		<skill name="MAGE_ELECTROSTATIC_CHARGE"         hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true" autouse="true"/>
		<skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_WEAKNESS"         	hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="true" autouse="true"/>

</skills_mage>

lisa

#284 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:33 pm

<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" />
inbattle = true means u will ONLY use the skill while in combat, try removing that part altogether
<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

grande

#285 Post by grande » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 pm

So I occasionally have this issue where the bot hangs up because mobs are untargettable under the tiles. Result is time expires with the character continuing to port around varanas. Big ole log jam in the multi-character mini-game process... PITA.

I added this to the end of the onload section of rock5's survival waypoint (survivalR5) in order to prevent that. it calls a check zone function every 15 seconds and then loads the next WP if the zone is not inside the survival instance. Tested it around varanas and it loaded the correct WP. "CotTOmini.xml" is the WP that takes me from R5survival to AT.

function zone_check()
  if RoMScript("GetZoneID()") ~= 351 then   
         loadPaths("CotTOmini.xml");
	 end 
end

registerTimer("myTimer", 15000, zone_check);
-- zone_check() will now automatically be called every 15 seconds.

grande

#286 Post by grande » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:31 pm

what a bummer, it doesn't actually work with the actual r5survival WP. back to the drawing board.

grande

#287 Post by grande » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm

It wasn't working because the function to kill trash mobs would need to also include the zone_check function. So I added this to the trashmelee function in rock5's survivalr5onload file:

registerTimer("myTimer", 15000, zone_check);
I also placed the same function and register timer that I previously put in the r5survival onload into the first part of the survivalr5onload. Not sure which place it's calling the function and at this point I'm not worried about it. It calls the function as needed and correctly moves to the next WP instead of getting stuck porting all over.

The other thing I did was change my profile to add melee combat instead of ranged only (was a scout) so now it can melee the mobs under the tiles and hopefully still clear the instance.

rock5

#288 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 pm

grande wrote:It wasn't working because the function to kill trash mobs would need to also include the zone_check function.
Well the fight sequence does 2 or 3 checks to see if the target is still valid so as soon as it teleports out it should detect that the mob is no longer valid and continue with the rest of the code. Of course the rest of the code is in the survival game. It wont continue with the next file until it tries to complete the rest of the code in the waypoint which happens to be the whole game. :(
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

grande

#289 Post by grande » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 pm

rock5 wrote:
grande wrote:It wasn't working because the function to kill trash mobs would need to also include the zone_check function.
Well the fight sequence does 2 or 3 checks to see if the target is still valid so as soon as it teleports out it should detect that the mob is no longer valid and continue with the rest of the code. Of course the rest of the code is in the survival game. It wont continue with the next file until it tries to complete the rest of the code in the waypoint which happens to be the whole game. :(
The target is valid, it's just not visible because it's like... half-submerged under the tile. So, with my character's profile set to only attack from range with no melee it would just sit there forever saying the target is not visible until time ran out. And since it was running the trashmob function it remained in that loop. by putting the registertimer piece at the front of the trashmob function it will now move on to the next waypoint when it detects it is no longer in the instance, even though it is still on the trashmob function. I've sinced added melee-range attacks back into the profile to avoid that silliness but I still like having the function working if it hangs up otherwise. I'll see how it works out.

rock5

#290 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:31 am

Ah, ok, I see. I thought you were talking about the myfight() function. The trashmelee() also will stop trying to attack once it sees that the mob is gone (because you've run out of time and zoned out) but the next thing it does it teleport to the tile which will cause it to try and teleport across Varanas. I think if you just check the zone and if not 351 then just return, that should fix it. Actually I could use the same check as the clicktiles() function. It will then return to the code at the waypoint which will wait 10s for the loading screen then do the relog function which loads the next file or character. The breaktiles() function can already deal with running out of time. The chests() function rarely runs but doesn't have an out of time check. We could add one there too just to be sure.

Here try this one.
Attachments
survivalR5onload.lua
(16.23 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

grande

#291 Post by grande » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:50 am

Thanks again rock5. I've downloaded the file and have characters running through now. Will check back in a few hours.

grande

#292 Post by grande » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:37 am

rock5 wrote:Ah, ok, I see. I thought you were talking about the myfight() function. The trashmelee() also will stop trying to attack once it sees that the mob is gone (because you've run out of time and zoned out) but the next thing it does it teleport to the tile which will cause it to try and teleport across Varanas. I think if you just check the zone and if not 351 then just return, that should fix it. Actually I could use the same check as the clicktiles() function. It will then return to the code at the waypoint which will wait 10s for the loading screen then do the relog function which loads the next file or character. The breaktiles() function can already deal with running out of time. The chests() function rarely runs but doesn't have an out of time check. We could add one there too just to be sure.

Here try this one.
I get this error using that file:

Moving to waypoint #2, (2546, 2681)
Moving to waypoint #3, (2586, 2789)
Moving to waypoint #4, (2606, 2843)
Clearing trash...
Did not find any crashed game clients.
8:30am - ...icromacro/scripts/rom/waypoints/survivalR5onload.lua:251: attempt to
 get length of global 'orderlist' (a nil value)
I wouldn't waste much energy on this. It's probably something I had lingering from my experiments before. My frankenstein stuff is working out okay and I may come back to this and use what you posted while cleaning up my own mess later. Thanks again.

kuripot

#293 Post by kuripot » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 am

rock5 wrote:Well the script should tell you which AOE skill it will use, if any. If it identified Purgatory Fire as the AOE skill then after the trash mobs have been cleared it would disable it. So the fact that it uses it makes me think it found another AOE to use. Is it possible you had Thunderstorm in your profile but you don't have it available but it still tried to use it? But if that was true then it would have teleported to positions that are too far from each other for Purgatory Fire to reach all the mobs. Did you have to move to finish off the corner mechanisms?

If you weren't aware, to enable Thunderstorm Lighting needs to be level 15. If you have both AOE in your profile I believe survival will use Purgatory Fire because it checks for short range AOEs before the long range ones (which invalidates my above theory).

Now I'm not sure. I'll try my mage with your files and see what happens.

Edit: Turns out my highest mage is level 75 so I'm not going to test it at the moment.

Note also that you can update to 744. It works with 5.0.4.

now i found out... problem is from the "survivalR5onload"

== Turn off looting, wastes time ===--
settings.profile.options.LOOT = false
settings.profile.options.TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE = "15" -- Need to try to kill anything in there or no point.
settings.profile.options.TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW = "79" -- trash is lvl 15 which people won't allow for in profile.
settings.profile.options.ANTI_KS = false
settings.profile.options.MAX_TARGET_DIST = 300        -- Or it wont attack trash mobs too far from the door.
teleport_SetStepSize(120)
from lvl 60

settings.profile.options.TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW = "79" -- trash is lvl 15 which people won't allow for in profile.

rock5

#294 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:06 pm

grande wrote:I get this error using that file:

8:30am - ...icromacro/scripts/rom/waypoints/survivalR5onload.lua:251: attempt to
I wouldn't waste much energy on this. It's probably something I had lingering from my experiments before. My frankenstein stuff is working out okay and I may come back to this and use what you posted while cleaning up my own mess later. Thanks again.
Try running that survivalR5onload.lua with the original survivalR5.xml and let me know how it goes.

kuripot wrote:now i found out... problem is from the "survivalR5onload"

from lvl 60

Well done for figuring it out. I'll change it to 80. Or maybe I should future proof it and make it something like 100.

grande

#295 Post by grande » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

rock5 wrote:
grande wrote:I get this error using that file:

Try running that survivalR5onload.lua with the original survivalR5.xml and let me know how it goes.
Yep, that's working very nicely now. Thank you thank you thank you!

toxicytears

#296 Post by toxicytears » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Okay so when I open the micromacro this does not show on the list. How do I get it to show up?

The AT one shows up just fine but this one does not.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2isd0gp.jpg

rock5

#298 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 pm

You also have a goblins file that is not on the list and the AT file you were talking about is not in that folder. So I'd say you have 2 folders and you are getting them mixed up.

Also it's strange to put micromacro in the games interface/addons folder. I can't see any harm in it though.

lisa

#299 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:15 am

rock5 wrote:Also it's strange to put micromacro in the games interface/addons folder. I can't see any harm in it though.
*Insert paranoid conspiracy theory here*

--=== Best hippy voice ===--
Man you don't put the bot folder in the game folder you are botting, they do scans man, scanssssss.
--=== End hippy voice ===--

Yeah not ideal to add it into the game folder, I just put mine in
C:\micromacro\scripts\rom
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Buster99

#300 Post by Buster99 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 am

Dwarf, Warlock, Lvl 72.
Using Rock's RC3 "beta"
Using newst survival scripts (version 2.71)

I cannot get my warlock to kill the initial trash mobs. My character hovers and does not attack. I have to manually kill mobs. THEN the rest of the script runs perfectly, including killing the mobs that pop while opening chests.

I have tried:
Adding my AOE Spells to survivalIR5 script:

aoeskills = {
		-- "MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE", -- Thunderstorm is better but this will be available first --
		-- "WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_WOOD_SPIRIT", -- Best for warden since Frantic Briar changed --
		"WARLOCK_WEAKENING_WEAVE_CURSE",
		"WARLOCK_SURGE_OF_MALICE",
	}
I increased the TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW to 80 in both my character profile and in survivalIR5onload.lua.

I have read this forums through and believe the problem may be:
Dwarf AOE skills not recognized and returning aoefound=false even though I have attempted to add them to the aoeskilllist.

Questions:
1. Should the warlock aoe skills return "true" if the skills are added to the aoeskill list?
2. Even if aoeskills returns "false" the script should try to use the firstskillpriority of char, I believe. Does this mean the first skill in skills table (2,1)? Does this mean the first skill listed in skills list in profile or the skill with top priority given to it in profile? Can I somehow make one of my AOE skills the firstskillpriority to fix this?

Any help appreciated. Have tried all that I can think of.