Purpose of this sub forum.

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Purpose of this sub forum.

#1 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am

This purpose of this sub forum is for sharing userfunctions, waypoint files, scripts and other files. It also give people the opportunity to give feedback on those files.

This sub forum is not for;
  • 1. Making suggestions for userfunctions, waypoint files, scripts etc.
    2. Talking about files that have there own threads elsewhere.
    3. Starting a project that never gets finished.
This thread is for;
  • 1. Sharing a userfunction, waypoint file, script etc. for others to share. Basically, if you don't have a file to attach then don't start a thread here.
If you are just starting a project and are still in the discussion phase but have nothing to post yet then you should start in the main "Runes of Magic" forum.

When you have something to post, start a thread here, announcing your file, what it does, how to use it etc. You might want to also add it to the Repository. When you update it, you should keep the first post upto date so that any links to it, such as the link at the repositoy, will still point to the most current version.

I hope that clarifies things.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro