Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#201 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:24 am

Ok I've added the amount option to the UMM_SendByNameOrId function. I've updated the first post to version 1.63. It will also split stacks if necessary. Seems to work well. Let me know of any problems. Thanks Bot_romka for the idea.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Bot_romka

#202 Post by Bot_romka » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:02 am

Hi all.
I make WP for auto sends bag items to recipient but have problem in WP code.
After sends Mail i need send message in whisper chat to recipient but it not workin. Message is command for recipient to take Mail. Recipient is the Bot too.
If anyone have idea please halp my.

_sory fo my bad english

WP in attachment. Start WP in Land of Malevolence near Mailbox. I am not sure but WP must be work on english version client of ROM.
Attachments
AutoMailSender.xml
(4.1 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

rock5

#203 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 am

What happens when you try to use it? What gets printed in micromacro?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Bot_romka

#204 Post by Bot_romka » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:37 am

In game window printed Player not in game and cant receive massege. in Bot window oll ok. problem in name " ..recipient.. " in
RoMScript('SendChatMessage("All Ok.Pass:Z1d4r3a", "WHISPER", 0, " ..recipient.. ");');

I thinkin it is easier to make check Mail in code for recipient.

rock5

#205 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:43 am

Ok I see the problem. You didn't insert recipient properly. Try this

Code: Select all

RoMScript('SendChatMessage("All Ok.Pass:Z1d4r3a", "WHISPER", 0, "' ..recipient.. '");');

Bot_romka

#206 Post by Bot_romka » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:59 am

Not workin. Bot error
Attachments
error.jpg

rock5

#207 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 am

The problem is you are using the variable "recipient" twice. Rename the function to something like getRecipient. Also you should avoid global varaibles and instead return the value but you declared 'recipient' local so it wouldn't have worked anyway. Try.

function getRecipient()
			RoMScript("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage('|cffffff00Tirodel:Recipient checker started..|r')")
			repeat
				local time, moreToCome, name, msg = EventMonitorCheck("Recipient", "4,1")
				if time ~= nil then
					if( bot.ClientLanguage == "RU" ) then
						msg = utf82oem_russian(msg);
					end
					cprintf(cli.lightred, "Time: " ..os.date().. " Char name: " ..name.. " Message: " ..msg.. "\n")
					if string.find(msg,"Send me All.Pass:Z1d4r3a") or string.find(msg,"ShliMneVse") then
						RoMScript("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage('|cffffff00Tirodel:Recipient Checked: "' ..name.. '".|r')")
						return name
					end
				end
			until false
		end
And then start with this at the waypoint

-- Check recipient
		printf("Recipient checker started.");
		local recipient = getRecipient();

Bot_romka

#208 Post by Bot_romka » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:54 am

Not workin but it now not necessary. i make new code for mail recipient and all work perfectly well.

I find workin code
RoMScript("SendChatMessage(\'"..text2.."\', 'WHISPER', 0, \'"..recipient.."\');");

grande

#209 Post by grande » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:28 am

I just recently started using the mail function to automatically check mail if a certain quest item drops below "10". It works great but I noticed my mail seemed a lot slower. The only thing I had changed was the UMM addon but I also had a modified version of UMM which actually makes it cache or queue mail differently so that mail actually flows in/out much faster. I'm not sure what was changed in UMM but the UMM version I was using was out of Slayblaze's addon pack. Once I swapped the slayblaze UMM back in and changed (-- double dashed out) those two "setfocus" lines it seems to be back in the happy zone. I'll attach the slayblaze UMM file when i get back to my desktop later today.

If anyone can tell me which part of UMM makes it queue/cache please let me know. I'm interested to see how it works.

edit: I've added my UMM folder by using 7-Zip.

Hope this helped someone
Attachments
UltimateMailMod.7z
(80.17 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

rock5

#210 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am

Finally got a chance to try this version and, lol, it looks very similar to the version I'm currently using. I didn't download it from starblazes pack but followed some instructions somewhere. Obviously not very well because my version has always been buggy.

This version works very well. As far as I can tell everything works. :D

I did a bit of editing to it such as removing all the setfocus's etc. I also just added something I've always wanted to add, a mail count. That way if you have 30, you know to check the mailbox again. Hm... maybe I could use that in UMM_TakeMail() to make sure to get all mail?

Undated version on the first post.

Thanks.

grande

#211 Post by grande » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Right on Rock5. Hey, do you know which part of the UMM code makes it go faster, i.e. queue/cache? I'm very intrigued but don't want to resort to scanning over the whole thing if you already know which file I'd find it in. I'm guessing I could just compare the main UMM lua file or would it be something in the subdirectories like setfocus is?

TIA

G

rock5

#212 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

It's probably a number of things but the main difference is the original took only one mail at a time. This version will fill the "recieved items" buffer and collect the mail as fast as the buffer allows. That's that little stack of items you see going into your bag in the bottom right corner of the screen. So you can't make it go faster anyway.

Is there any particular reason why you want to know?

grande

#213 Post by grande » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:57 am

Not really, just trying to understand. I'll dig more if it seems like it could be used somewhere else. For now I'm just happy it works faster :-)

hagenleu

#214 Post by hagenleu » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 am

Hi Rock

I tried to use new feature of UMM: UMM_SendByNameOrId for sending of amount of stacked item.

It's ok for the first character of the list(separate the items and send them), but for the others it only insert the name in the field, but doesnt stack items neither send items.

In the bag there are only stack of 99 of daily items.

Have i made a mistake in the code? or is there a problem in the new sendbyname?

Of course UMM, userfunction and MM are the last version.

The code i use is a standard code:

<onLoad>
     player.free_counter1 = 1;
</onLoad>
and in the WP:

nameTable = {"toon1","toon2","toon3"}

player:target_Object("Mailbox",2000);
			UMM_SendByNameOrId (nameTable[player.free_counter1], "Stinky Corpse Grease", 50)
			player.free_counter1 = player.free_counter1 + 1;

if (player.free_counter1 == 4) then
				player.free_counter1 = 1;
				player:sleep()
			end
Tnx for the good job and your time :)

rock5

#215 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 am

I believe the problem is that when a stack is split, it moves the remaining stack to another location. You might need to do an inventory:update() after each send.

hagenleu

#216 Post by hagenleu » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:02 am

With inventory:update() all works fine as intended!

Tnx again :)

yoyodoggg

#217 Post by yoyodoggg » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 am

not sure if it will fix my bot spaming esc error when i my cpu gets overloaded.
but i -- edited out line 156 i think in the ultimatemailmod.lua

-- Inform the MailManager that the mail was sent successfully
UMMMailComposer:SendCompleted("ok");
-- GetKeyboardFocus():ClearFocus()
end

with the -- GetKeyboardFocus()(.. edited out, i noticed when i check / get my mail
its LIGHTNING fast
seems accurate still. could this mess anything up?

Dsanchez

#218 Post by Dsanchez » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 pm

you have multiple links to UltimateMailMod.zip in the first post. which one is the newest?

thanks

imaginethat

#219 Post by imaginethat » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi
I have started looking into using this mail mod to empty bags filled with daily quest items. I was wanting it to sent daily quest items if they where a stack of 99.
So have read through this thread, and looks like the mod has gone through some nice iterations, I then downloaded UMM and Rock5 MM, and started testing with the send by quality funcion.
I straight away had error messages, so tried lots of things, as it must have been my setup as many others had been using this mod happily.

Long story short, I wonder if there is a typo on line 86 of the addon_..._function.lua file, the line that passes the slotNumber to the send function.
this on line 86

markToSend(slotnumber)
should be

markToSend(slotNumber)
The "...Number" has a capital in the UMM_SendByQuality function, but is lower-case in the local markToSend function, and the lower-case is being passed in which does not exist until the markToSend function, so I was getting the trying to calculate a nil value type error.

Could you please double check this line. Many thanks

rock5

#220 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Lol. I just noticed that last night. I even already fixed it but haven't posted it yet. I don't know why no one has mentioned it until now.

I'll post the update soon.