Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
grande

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#681 Post by grande » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Golbez wrote:no to be off topic. just wondering if anyone has made a mail feature for millers.
Here's what I did... Edited the MRC script to load a path when I get about 300 eggs:

Code: Select all

<!-- # 10 --><waypoint x="3926" z="3198">if inventory:itemTotalCount("Golden Egg") > 300 then loadPaths("Logar_Egg_mail.xml") end
		__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"))
		portTo(3948,3107)	</waypoint>
Then I just made a little waypoint file called Logar_Egg_mail.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="4020" z="3136" y="-5">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="4040" z="3350" y="-4">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4013" z="3425" y="0">		player:target_NPC("Pykesile");
		sendMacro("ChoiceOption(4);");
		yrest(2000);
		sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1);");
		waitForLoadingScreen() 
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="-887" z="-5938" y="35">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  9 --><waypoint x="-422" z="-5991" y="21"> player:target_Object("Logar mailbox",1000) yrest(1300); sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1);"); yrest(1400); UMM_TakeMail (); yrest(8000);
 UMM_SendByNameOrId("YOURTOONNAMEHERE",{"Golden Egg"})  yrest(30000); UMM_SendByNameOrId("YOURTOONNAMEHERE",{"Miller's Special Cake"})  yrest(30000)
	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 10 --><waypoint x="-664" z="-5995" y="27">	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 11 --><waypoint x="-906" z="-5895" y="43">		player:target_NPC("Matt Sorrun");
		sendMacro("ChoiceOption(3);");
		yrest(2000);
		sendMacro("ChoiceOption(1);");
		   waitForLoadingScreen() 
	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  12 --><waypoint x="4013" z="3425" y="0">loadPaths ("MRC_Optimized.xml")
	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
I'm not the best at coding stuff so don't be surprised if the above isn't as efficient as it could be...

booting1

#682 Post by booting1 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 am

you script goes to the post and send the eggs per privat mail?
after the last update froggster checks the ingame mails. so the bot and the other char will be banned :(

grande

#683 Post by grande » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:41 pm

So far it's not a problem for me. Maybe I run some IP/MAC spoofing. They can ban all they want... they always ban the wrong people which is bad for their business. Maybe one day they'll wake up and smell the IT and let people be or lock down their own game to make it less enjoyable... yeah probably.

bobdole

#684 Post by bobdole » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 am

Something changed after the latest update, bots I been running for 6 months where detected and banned right away after the update.

DiViNeOfLiBeRtY

#685 Post by DiViNeOfLiBeRtY » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 am

Hi there,

have a little problem with mrc_optimized. It is working for now, but there is no teleport. The char walks the whole way. I used Rock5's teleport version like mentioned in the first post. My path should be correct (micromacro\scripts\rom\userfunctions\userfunction_teleport.lua) and the ingamefunctions (Runes of Magic\Interface\Addons\ingamefunctions\) are copied from \devtools\ and revision is up to date from yesterday.

Had a little break with botting for a while so maybe there is something new I didn't figure out yet?

greetings divine

rock5

#686 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:28 am

Did you enable the teleport in the eggs script?

UseTeleporter = true
The options are at the top of the file.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

DiViNeOfLiBeRtY

#687 Post by DiViNeOfLiBeRtY » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:29 am

rock5 wrote:Did you enable the teleport in the eggs script?

UseTeleporter = true
Thank's a lot! I think that's the point :) Can't remember I have to do that before. Or am I just that forgetful? ;) I see that Question was unnecessary. Next time I will have a look at the files I'm using :oops:

Golbez

#688 Post by Golbez » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:25 am

rock5 wrote:Did you enable the teleport in the eggs script?

UseTeleporter = true

would using this get you banned easier?

rock5

#689 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:06 am

DiViNeOfLiBeRtY wrote:Can't remember I have to do that before
In older versions it used to be 'on' by default. But since the crack down on egg farmers, I felt it more appropriate that it be off by default. Only if you are confident that your server doesn't care, should you turn on that option. I certainly haven't used it in ages.
Golbez wrote:would using this get you banned easier?
Probably.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

wes8010

#690 Post by wes8010 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:38 am

just got back into botting. anyone have a link or could just paste the current working script? thank you.

rock5

#691 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 am

wes8010

#692 Post by wes8010 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 am

o no im up to date. i meant for farming eggs. my last script was from ch.3 not sure if i used/am using
the right terminology. just looking for current egg farming script. sorry for any confusion.

rock5

#693 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 pm

4.4 is still the current version.

bruenor9

#694 Post by bruenor9 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Curious how many people get how many golden eggs per hour. I usually get 4-6 golden eggs per hour

grande

#695 Post by grande » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 pm

bruenor9 wrote:Curious how many people get how many golden eggs per hour. I usually get 4-6 golden eggs per hour
Same here

rock5

#696 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:53 am

bruenor9 wrote:Curious how many people get how many golden eggs per hour. I usually get 4-6 golden eggs per hour
Yep, that's average.

Boris-The-Blade

#697 Post by Boris-The-Blade » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Great work :)
Awesome Egg farm script, and sheds some light on to me expanding my function list and how :)

Quick question,
Relatively new myself to RoM bot, wanted to see if it's still the bot to have for RoM, and also if there was a full call list of functions for waypoint files. I've been compiling, and have RoM bot working great so far, but I can't find a really good function list other than the wiki, which doesn't seem to have much (maybe i missed it) on custom commands for, say ; stopping and calling a new waypoint file after a certain amount has been filled, targeting a activating a quest item (such as the bags of grain in the logar area quest, ect. I've run bots across 3-5 MMO's now, and I've had a blast doing it. It's always upped the enjoyment for myself rather than take the fun out, and being able to buy whatever you need, is a nice tradeoff for hours of involvement with limited time. Anyway, rock 5, rock on buddy :). So far I've gotten your script, and the one listed here for GM detection installed (god knows if that one works still or I have it installed correctly, but why not :). If you have any other scripts you'd like to share, I'd definitely enjoy getting them, and decoding them to teach myself functions.

PS. Looking to create some monster waypoint files and new functions, first off a semi intelligent leveling bot run from 1-20 nonstop. Also would love any ideas on how to teach the bot to strafe and jump, so it resembles a real player and avoids detection better, as well as mine likes to get stuck auto targeting something behind a wall, and usually sits there 5-8 seconds trying to do the same thing, heaven forbid there be two together that are blocked /death sentence for the waypoint file :)

bruenor9

#698 Post by bruenor9 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 am

well golden eggs are now patched :( damn. That sucks.

Elbandim

#699 Post by Elbandim » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:49 am

Yea, golden egg's are no longer tradeable.

Patchnotes 4.0.10
Golden Eggs are not tradable anymore. They are bound on pickup.

That is sooooo suck..., say good bye for this marketing everybody :´(

Golbez

#700 Post by Golbez » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 am

Elbandim wrote:Yea, golden egg's are no longer tradeable.

Patchnotes 4.0.10
Golden Eggs are not tradable anymore. They are bound on pickup.

That is sooooo suck..., say good bye for this marketing everybody :´(

what about pk trading?