New Topic Coders

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Uniden65

New Topic Coders

#1 Post by Uniden65 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:48 pm

for some reason the client does not see Macro Icons ... for this statment..

why does some of the macro script not work at all ... like the server does not see them ...
i tryed to use this one in a macro from client with no luck ... because they did something to client so it will not click on Macro icons or somthing this part

Code: Select all

UseAction(20)
is not seen if i would have add a different number in there to lets say Attack or a skill it would work, but to a Macro icon ..nothing

GM replyed you cant call a macro from a macro .... But with the bot commands can you ????

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: New Topic Coders

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:27 pm

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're trying to create a macro in-game that calls another macro?

If that's so, then yeah, they probably removed the ability to do that. Back when the game first released, I vaguely remember them limiting what could be done in a single macro because it was "too much like botting" which they obviously don't want to support. If a macro can call another macro, then you could just get them calling each other in an endless loop and automate a lot of things endlessly rather than their intended one-button = one-action.

Uniden65

Re: New Topic Coders

#3 Post by Uniden65 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 am

enough said thanks for the reply ... If there is any way that comes too mind let me know

Thanks