unable to attack friendly targets

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
AngelDrago

unable to attack friendly targets

#1 Post by AngelDrago » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Hello everyone bot is not attacking friendly targets and red targets in wander or even if waypoint is created. It attacks red target only if attack on otherwise it will bypass them any ideas on how to fix that?

rock5

Re: unable to attack friendly targets

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:44 pm

It could be for a number of reasons. My first guess would be that you are now too high a level for the mobs. In your profile you will find these options

Code: Select all

<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="3" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="10" />
What these options mean is it wont attack mobs that are less than 10 levels below your character or mobs that are more than 3 levels above your character. Try changing the LEVELIF_BELOW to a larger number and see if that works.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

AngelDrago

#3 Post by AngelDrago » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:35 am

Hello Rock5 thank you for the responds, i have tried your suggestion and with no joy. any other ideas that would help?

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:53 am

What level are the mobs? What level is your character? Is this while using wander did you say? Did you try the default profile?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro