Error

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sebastian

Error

#1 Post by Sebastian » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:04 pm

hello, i need some help. was working fine... and today this... (Picture) can someone help me? thank u
Attachments
microfail.jpg

rock5

Re: Error

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm

What did you do between when it worked and now?

My guess is you did an svn update, got a conflict, ignored it, and now there is a 'comment' in the conflicted files causing the error. If that's the case, try doing a "TortoiseSVN/Revert" on the affected files or the whole rom directory.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Sebastian

#3 Post by Sebastian » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:53 am

hi, thanks for first fast answer.

that i know... i did nothing :) Game got update... i installed another anti-malywaresoftware. But with this nothing bad happend. micromacro was running... and yesterday this.
Revers is also not working, got everytime an error. i tryed with whole rom-folder and with the singly files... not working. And when i try to update forward some files has a "comment" but no update.

After this i put a complete new folder from micromacro from the stat how i get... not working... i tryed to update in steps... not working. so i think problem is my system. On picture^^ is now the stat of the error. I hope this can say a lil bit more.

THX
Attachments
microfail2.jpg

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:52 am

I'm not sure. Some users have had trouble in the past running the bot from the desktop. Try moving the micromacro folder elsewhere and run it from there.

Also try starting with an empty folder. Right click it and select "SVN Checkout...", and enter the svn address. Then copy your waypoint files, profiles and userfunctions over.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

cokebot

#5 Post by cokebot » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:07 am

I want to use this topic for my error, too.
It appeared yesterday and apears alle the time in the waypoint menu, when the bot runs and even when it don't.
I hope someone can help me here.
Attachments
Unbenann0t.JPG

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:49 am

Looks like a Micromacro error. Make sure you have the latest version or re-download it to be sure. If you still have a problem then Administrator will need to answer.