memorytable.lua:213 error since - Patch 6.1.0.2710

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
beanybabe

memorytable.lua:213 error since - Patch 6.1.0.2710

#1 Post by beanybabe » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 pm

This strange error it is not consistent. The error seems to happen on a character that has not been loged since the patch but it can happen on any char, at any time.

If i run fix addresses some times it will start working
If i run your r5 hac then cnrtl-L to break and type rom/bot some times it will work
other times I need to re-log the character

Some times it shows random errors like

Skill ♦}ÿ 'uses' unknown type 1219627648, 'usesnum' 1240178688. Please report to
bot devs.

most of the time just the memory table 213 error. using latest svn updates.

Strange thing is it will work on one char a few times then get the error like memory changes while client is running. I hope this is useful to someone.

rock5

Re: memorytable.lua:213 error since - Patch 6.1.0.2710

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:23 pm

"memorytable.lua:213" tells me the file name and line number but doesn't tell me the error. What was the error?

I just updated to 6.1.0.2710 and ran rom/update. There was no changes to addresses.lua. The icon was still green. So running update.lua will have no effect.

It does look like some sort of error while reading memory but without any more information there is not much I can say.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

BlubBlab

#3 Post by BlubBlab » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:09 pm

I do understand it so that GetIdName() fails in memorytable(line 171 - 213) because of this this cause an error in GetSkillBookData() (function.lua line 2070 use of GetIdName() the error report is in line 2108)

He could try to increase the the time when tries or/and put it through a validator

Increasing time is simple

Code: Select all

until nameaddress ~= 0 or deltaTime(getTime(),starttime) > 200
replace the 200 with something bigger like 800 and see if you still have the error.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:29 am

I'm not clear what the problem is but maybe these 2 files that fix a couple of bugs related to GetIdName, might fix it. Try them.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 089#p59089
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

beanybabe

#5 Post by beanybabe » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:48 pm

No luck with either idea.
I swapped the 2 lua modules
and tried changing the 200 to 800.

The problem still occurred.

I can get around it by starting hack and pressing cntrl-L then typing rom/bot as long as I have run fix address on that character.
This does not happen every time or on every character. I'm will try to spot a pattern as to why this is occurring.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:04 pm

I don't know what the hacks have to do with the bot. The hacks has it's own folder and files. Are you saying that before you run the hacks you couldn't get past whatever error it is you are getting and then after running the hacks you were able to start the bot?

And you still haven't told us what the error is.

beanybabe

#7 Post by beanybabe » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:42 pm

I'm starting to think its windows OS 8 64

Rickster

#8 Post by Rickster » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Looking for the same error, I found this topic.

I have this memory table for a few weeks now. First I thought its not too bad, but only could remove that error by restarting the client. Once the error occures in the MM window, I can not start the bot again with the same gameclient before restarting, always showing the memory table error in the MM window when trying.
In my scripts I often use print outs in the MM window that tell me whats happening, like using items, targeting objects e.g. And short before the the memory table occures the item or object names I let print out for example with this code:

cprintf_ex("|lightgreen| Using item: %s", GetIdName(xxxxxx))
Then the item name is printed out in two or three lines of wired symbols. Short after that, MM stops with the memory table error. I can continue to play manually, but no more can start the bot with this game client window.
Not for sure, but I think it only occures when using GetIdName(), not at otherpoints in the scripts.

As I was just searching for this error in the forum, I do not have the exact error message right now, but will hand it in later ...

Ric
[edit1]: Win7 64 here, so it seems not to be an OS problem
[edit2]: did not take long, here we go:

8:14pm - ...tools/bot/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:213: attemp
t to concatenate a nil value
and it occured right when loading rocks AT script, before any action takes place by the script ... there are also GetIdName() calls at the top of the script.
But it also occures on any other wp file I use.

[edit3]restarting rombot with this window worked this time. I tried this and got no mismatched symbols as return values

Command> print(GetIdName(113614))
Elementar-Kerzenleuchter
And after restarting rombot with this game client window a was able to start the wp file and it continued normaly, what usually does not work.
[edit4] 5mins and two WP files later, with the same char without relogging, the gameclient crashed with a critical error, but no error in the MM window

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Try the memorytable.lua file I posted here. See if it helps.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 089#p59089

Rickster

#10 Post by Rickster » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi,

with the new memorytable.lua the bot gets stuck after relogging

Changing to character 7 account 2.
Spieleradresse geändert: 0x31FE7800
When restarting the bot the following message appears, not beeing able to start the bot without closing and restarting the game client

9:16pm - ...tools/bot/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:218: attemp
t to concatenate a nil value
Ric

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Hm... Did you try using the functions.lua file as well?

beanybabe

#12 Post by beanybabe » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 pm

I come to the conclusion this is a bug in some of the last windows patches. Mic _rosoft has posted notes to uninstall several patches till they get a solution.

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Where did you read that?

BlubBlab

#14 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:43 am

Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Rickster

#15 Post by Rickster » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi :)

not until your post. But now I tested this one also and do not have any errors any more. Thank you!

Ric
[edit] no luck. the error again occures. thsi time it tried to count some items in inventory, and could not find them. trying to read the names by GetNameId returned only mismatch characters.

here the errormessage when the bot stops

11:21pm - ... Magic/tools/bot/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/item.lua:143: attem
pt to concatenate global 'tmp' (a nil value)
Ric

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:11 pm

As far as I can tell this points to a memory read failure. With those 2 files updated I can't see any bugs that would cause that error. I'm not sure what would cause it, maybe a problem with MMs memory read function, maybe a problem with your client or maybe a problem with your system. Dunno.

Rickster

#17 Post by Rickster » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:10 am

Ok. Then thanx for having a look at it. As long as nobody else runs into this problem I asume its something on my side.

Ric

beanybabe

#18 Post by beanybabe » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:51 am

I figured it out its with latest windows it has that interface for like tablets and does some strange stuff with games.

it seems to run game video like a movie and if you switch the active task it will stop the video on the back windows.

your program does not know how to deal with that. it made me crazy it seemed so random till i noticed it.

If i click rom window so its video is moving then start rombot it works normal if the video is sitting still it gets lots of different errors each time you try it. the fix id make sure window is moving. unless you figure some trick for it.