loot problem?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
ronn1e2

loot problem?

#1 Post by ronn1e2 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

ok first start, i'm new here so sorry if i'm asking dumb questions

problem: i got the bot working after reading heaps of pages BUT the loot isnt working... my character would simply walk up to the corpse then opens it but doesnt take anything, what am i doing wrong here? loot and loot all are both set to true

thx

lisa

Re: loot problem?

#2 Post by lisa » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm

make sure you set up the in game settings aswell, to auto loot, can't remember exact name for the option.

Or simply get an addon to deal with looting like lootomatic.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kuripot

#3 Post by kuripot » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 am

did the profile loot setting are set in true?? and the distance>>>??

ZZZZZ

#4 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:56 am

What is the command to turn off ingame Auto-Loot?

Code: Select all

RoMScript("SetAutoTakeLoot("on")")
turns it on. off and false doesn't seem to work for turning it off.

Actually could this be added to the main loot functions? If your profile Loot is true then the bot automatically makes sure RoMScript("SetAutoTakeLoot("on")") is true.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:24 am

I don't think we can do that. Some loot addons disable it on purpose and even disable the tick box so it can't be enabled. As to the function that would turn it on, I can't test it as mine is disabled. :D But, looking in the interface/worlsxml folder, I see it used with true and false. So try

Code: Select all

RoMScript("SetAutoTakeLoot(false)")
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 am

There is no write up on the wiki for it but basically the arg is boolean

SetAutoTakeLoot("anything") will turn it on
SetAutoTakeLoot() will turn it off.

You can also use true or false, not as strings.
SetAutoTakeLoot(true) turns it on
SetAutoTakeLoot(false) turns it off.

--== Added ===--
Lol I wrote this and forgot to hit submit about an hour ago
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

ZZZZZ

#7 Post by ZZZZZ » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:02 am

rock5 wrote:I don't think we can do that. Some loot addons disable it on purpose and even disable the tick box so it can't be enabled.
ok, then would it be possible to simple run that command once, whether its successful or not, at bot start? That way those with LOOT = "true" will always have it on, whether with addon or through normal ingame settings.

And that makes sense...no wonder I couldn't turn it off xD

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:50 am

I don't see the point. I think this is a unique requirement for you. There is not normally any need to change the ingame loot setting. I can't even imagine a practical reason why you need it. But if you do need it you can still execute the command yourself. Maybe add it to your profile onload so it always makes sure it's on when you bot. There is also the possibility that turning it on with some loot addons might cause problems. Actually I just tried it with my lootomatic and it did turn on. It's disabled for a reason so that means that it will now interfere with lootomatic.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro