CL Bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Aron

CL Bot

#1 Post by Aron » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:27 am

Is there anyone that got a working CL bot script for sharing maybe? I found some old threads here but none of the scripts there seems to be working for my english client. Would appreciate it alot if someone could share their script here or link me to a working script.

Hope this is the right section to post quesitons like this, if not then please move it to the right place.

Ty,

rock5

Re: CL Bot

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:25 am

Technically speaking "RoM General" is for topics to do with the game but not botting. Seeing as you were asking for a script, you should ask in the main "Runes of Magic" forum.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Aron

#3 Post by Aron » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 am

Will take this silence as a no I guess. There was CL bot script from the old webpage rompros which I remember was good, anyone got this one for sharing or a other one?

Tks,

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:00 pm

• Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Aron

#5 Post by Aron » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Yes I got that one, changed some things in there but its still a real mess.
- It doesnt leave party when backpack is full.
- It tries to run over the mountain when its at the rescuration point.
- It doesnt go further than boss 1, stops right before it. "Going to sleep" is the yellow message in MM that I get. When I press "DEL" to wake up I get this "[string "player:sleep(); if boss1~= true then __WPL:se..."]:1: attempt
to call global 'quickMode' (a nil value)".

Would appreciate some feedback here and try to make it to a better script for everyone.