bot is over running mobs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
abron1

bot is over running mobs

#1 Post by abron1 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:24 am

I have a warden/scout and in the past few days it seems like my character is not using the stop distances in the profile. because it has been killing mobs while running up but don't stop to loot over runs the mobs and then comes back to loot.. and sometimes the bot runs off of the edge becasue of this and gets stuck.

i tried to rebot the computer and restart the game but that didn't solve the problem.

rock5

Re: bot is over running mobs

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Lag issues can cause problems like this. Especially if the mob runs toward you as you run towards it. Try increasing the stop distance. I usually don't use anything less than 80. Also make sure you don't have code in onleavecombat that is slow or any userfunctions that are slow.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

abron1

#3 Post by abron1 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm

thanks rock that was it i had the code to make arrows in my onleave and i forgot to put the runebow in my back pack so it was trying to do the code each time..

krogan

#4 Post by krogan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 am

I have the same problem only with warden/scout but dont know why or when.I just reload script and it works but maybe there is a problem with the class combo.

Scripts used:Ksmagma
Userfunction and onloads are just unstick and so on what used for ksmagma
Profile:default profile only changes are the standard things like sell options and so on.