Problem with Targets

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
BerndDasBrot

Problem with Targets

#1 Post by BerndDasBrot » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:40 am

Hi all.
I habe a small problem with bot. I farm some ep and tp on toronbridge. it works nearly perfect. the only problem is that he do not attack all of the yellow mobs there.
some of them has a buff called "beharrlich". this is the german name of it. sorry i do not know witch english word ist is. could be: insistent, patient or assiduous.

i hope someone can help me that he will kill them all.

rock5

Re: Problem with Targets

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:21 am

Wasn't there another post about buffs on the guards on the bridge? I don't remember if we solved it. I can't find the post. All searches for "lechif" or "toron bridge" return zero results.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 am

rock5 wrote:Wasn't there another post about buffs on the guards on the bridge? I don't remember if we solved it. I can't find the post. All searches for "lechif" or "toron bridge" return zero results.
I would say that topic, this topic and the bloody battlefield topic are all the same issue.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 am

It was something about certain mobs not being attacked if they had a certain buff. It doesn't sound like it's the same thing. Plus it was a while ago.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 am

The buff is "Tenacious" in English. Even searching for that got no results. I think the topic must have been deleted. I remember noticing that they have more HP so maybe Elite Factor was a problem but I don't think that ended up being the problem.

BerndDasBrot

#6 Post by BerndDasBrot » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 am

in my profile is written:

<mobs>
<!-- names of mobs we want to attack -->
<!-- if no names defined we will attack all mobs -->
<mob name="" />
<mob name="" />
<mob name="" />
</mobs>

so i can not understand why he will not attack them. is there a chance that i can tell them to attack elite and bosses? i think that in CL he do not attack the first boss. my char only fight back when the boss hit me first.

BlubBlab

#7 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:06 am

German:

Benutzt du Umlaute ? z.b "L\195\182scht mehr Flammen"== "Löscht mehr Flammen"

Mal abgesehen davon das in dem Profil das du gepostet hast gar nichts definiert ist, also werden erst mal alle angegriffen.

Also schau dir den Elite-Faktor an wie Rock5 es gesagt hat. Ich bin mir zwar jetzt nicht sicher in welcher Region deine Brücke ist aber mit steigenden Level skaliert das nicht mehr schön, kann gut sein das du den höher schrauben musst.

Es kann sein das der Buff denen zusätzliches Leben gibt und es daher rührt.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:13 am

I came across the other post. Better late than never. :)
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 442#p44442

It was because of Elite Factor.

BerndDasBrot

#9 Post by BerndDasBrot » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 am

@ BlubBlab
Genau weil da keine gegner benannt sind sollten alle angegriffen werden. Er grifft ja nur nicht diese mit dem buff drauf an. wenn ich den dan manuell kille und der neu spawnt ohne buff greifft er den an. und er geht 5 lev über meiner klasse zum angriff. ich weiss echt nicht mehr weiter. wenn ich den bot starte und die gegner haben den buff bereits drauf greifft er auch an. die dann immer.

ich hoffe es fällt jemanden was dazu ein. wenn ihr dazu was wissen müsst sagt bitte bescheid

BerndDasBrot

#10 Post by BerndDasBrot » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:22 pm

rock5 you are the best.
i put <option name="AUTO_ELITE_FACTOR" value="50" /> in my profile and now it works.
1000000 thanks to you and many thanks to lisa and BlubBlab for trying helping me

AngelDrago

#11 Post by AngelDrago » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:57 am

Hello everyone so i have been testing this for a while now in different arias the bot will not attack anymore yellow targets i raised my elite factor to 50 till 500 with no joy so i come in the conclusion why its not attacking is because of the aggro its not getting anyway we can fix this?