Farming Kalin Shrine

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bear

Farming Kalin Shrine

#1 Post by bear » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

hello i am new here and a newbie in botting i have a problem with my kalin shrine script..
i could not find this problem in an other theard
sometimes when i go into the ini the bot is just running to the wall and tries to get out of a bug
but i addet the code

Code: Select all

waitForLoadingScreen() 
but in the most time it works fine hm... it happens only sometimes :shock: and i dont know why

can someone help me pls?

BillDoorNZ

Re: Farming Kalin Shrine

#2 Post by BillDoorNZ » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

I usually do something like:

while (getZoneId() == 6) do
			GoToPortal(200);
			waitForLoadingScreen(60);
		end
		player:update();
zone 6 being Dust Devil Canyon.

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:30 am

This is just the sort of thing I was talking about in the 724 changelog.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =30&t=3906

What I think is happening is it is doing a player:update() during the loading screen which screws up the player id. If that happens then player:update() will no longer work and the player coordinates will remain what they were before the teleport. That's why he runs against the wall, because its coords are wrong and don't update.

724 fixes this. So try updating the bot to 724 and see if that helps.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

bear

#4 Post by bear » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:12 am

ok thanks for the fast answers i'm trying it

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 am

Just discovered thre was a small bug in 724 that caused player:update() to not work for dwarfs. If you were using a dwarf, update to rev 725.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

CoIogne01

#6 Post by CoIogne01 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 am

hi at all
i have a question too

wenn i in ks, it stuck 10 times and look of !
a code that "sendMacro("LeaveParty();");" after 5 stuck will help wenn it stuck in ini,
wenn it stuck out of the ini i think it will help wenn player goes 2 waipoint back.
is there any reason to make a code for it.
I found this
<onUnstickFailure><![CDATA[
-- Lua code to execute when MAX_UNSTICK_TRIALS is reached.
]]></onUnstickFailure>
but i dontnow wat i must do with it

an other question
I made a Waipoint file there must player help people out of Jail (eng : Prison Cell)
when i run rune in English all is ok
but in German the name of ("Prison Cell" is (gefängnis) but gefängnis dont go because " Ä " MM dont like it
what must i do too becom the SYSNr. of (Prison Cell) or (Gefängnis)
what must i do too becom all SYSNr.

sorry for my bad english

i hope vou can help me

lisa

#7 Post by lisa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

CoIogne01 wrote:I made a Waipoint file there must player help people out of Jail (eng : Prison Cell)
when i run rune in English all is ok
but in German the name of ("Prison Cell" is (gefängnis) but gefängnis dont go because " Ä " MM dont like it
what must i do too becom the SYSNr. of (Prison Cell) or (Gefängnis)
what must i do too becom all SYSNr.
If you start micromacro with
rom/getid.lua
When you point your mouse at an object it will have the objects ID on the micromacro window, Use those ID's instead of the actual names.
An example

player:target_Object(435867)
CoIogne01 wrote:wenn i in ks, it stuck 10 times and look of !
a code that "sendMacro("LeaveParty();");" after 5 stuck will help wenn it stuck in ini,
wenn it stuck out of the ini i think it will help wenn player goes 2 waipoint back.
I added in functionality for users to customise what happens when stuck occurs at count 3,6 and 9.
An example of this would be in the KS WP I use.

function unStick3()
	if getZoneId() == 6 then
		__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("RUN")	
	else	
		sendMacro("LeaveParty();");
		waitForLoadingScreen(); 
		yrest(3000)
		__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("rerun"));
	end
end
So when it gets to 3 unstick tries it does that code.
It checks which zone the player is in, if not in KS then it changes waypoint type to run.
If in KS then it leaves party and continues on with the WP from when you leave instance to sell and go back in. Obviously this might need altering to work on your WP file but it is just an example.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

bear

#8 Post by bear » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:50 am

okay i have updated the bot to 725 and it worked for 2 days perfect but today it was the same error again...
do you have an other idea to fix it?
i am not using a dwarf

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 am

What changed from when it was working to when it wasn't working?

I think we have to look at the code you use for entering the instance.

bear

#10 Post by bear » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 am

i changed nothing
here is the code what i am using

<!-- # 22 --><waypoint x="-18558" z="12525" y="-779"> waitForLoadingScreen(60); 
     						 		player:update();	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 23 --><waypoint x="4702" z="899" y="679">	</waypoint>

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:05 am

So I take it that means you just go to a waypoint that is in the portal. It can't be helped that sometimes it will teleport before it registers that it reached the waypoint. If that happens then, after it has teleported, it will still try to get to that waypoint.

A better idea would be to register a waypoint a bit away from the portal and use the "GotToPortal()" function. It's part of my "userfunction_gotoportal.lua" userfunction.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 916#p37916

Just install that then probably the better option is to use "GoThroughPortal" as it does the waitForLoadingScreen for you and checks if it succeeds. And if you use a flying mount you might need to dismount first. So something like this, this is an excerpt from my ks script

<!-- # 30 --><waypoint x="-18564" z="12339" y="-779" tag="again">
		player:dismount()
		if not GoThroughPortal(250,112072) and getZoneId() == 6 then
			__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("again"))
		end
	</waypoint>
	<!-- # 23 --><waypoint x="4702" z="899" y="679">   </waypoint>

bear

#12 Post by bear » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 am

ok thank you i have changed it in my file i think it should work now

bear

#13 Post by bear » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:24 pm

ok it works great til now

now i have an other question.. what i have to change that the bot will attack boss mobs?

BillDoorNZ

#14 Post by BillDoorNZ » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:46 pm

bear wrote:ok it works great til now

now i have an other question.. what i have to change that the bot will attack boss mobs?
without knowing which script you are using or seeing the Waypoint code, thats a little hard to tell :)

miesermetzler

#15 Post by miesermetzler » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Hello,

i got the same problem with gettig stucked.And i want my bot not to log out or something. He better leave group and restart from wp1. I also read the kill player after get stucked- thread in the forum. But i think is it better this way, a bit smarter 8-) I got also an return file, in case of getting killed. After "years" of reading i want a small, not complicated short couple of cammnds like lisa´s function here, so i copy lisa´s function on my WP.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
<onload>
function unStick3()
if getZoneId() == 6 then
else
waitForLoadingScreen();
yrest(3000)
end
end

<onload>

<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="-15127" z="11566" y="154" tag="rerun">
yrest(2000)
SlashCommand("ILG destroy");
inventory:useItem(202879);
yrest(2000)
SlashCommand("ILG inv");
yrest(2000)
SlashCommand("ILG inv")
sendMacro("ViewDistanceSlider_SetValue(200);");
inventory:useItem(207204);
But MM says xml parse error in my kalin WP in line 339 column 3 pos 15890 message missmatched tag.

Do i still need some kind of userfunction? I tried to erase some spacetabs but the same error. What is wrong?

Thanks in advance :)

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 am

A 'mismatched tag' error means it thinks the tags don't match, eg. <onload> and </onload> or <waypoint .....> and </waypoint>. They are matched pairs, start and end tags. They don't match or there is one missing. Or what's more likely is you tried to use a 'less than' < in your code which is interpreted as the start of a tag. You can't use < in an xml file. Luckily it's easy to switch around. xml has no problems with >. So "if a < b then" becomes "if b > a then". Hope that helps.

miesermetzler

#17 Post by miesermetzler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello,

omg i was to blind to see the / in <onload>, shame on me :roll: It will work as i think.
<onload>
function unStick3()
if getZoneId() == 6 then
else
waitForLoadingScreen();
yrest(3000)
end
end

</onload>
With this your bot cant be dumb^^ But if he is at resurrection point he will run around for 3-5 seconds. It looks suspicious. i mean really unhuman. Any idea to get him wait until the rerun-tag will executed?

miesermetzler

#18 Post by miesermetzler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

[quote="miesermetzler"]Hello,

omg i was to blind to see the / in <onload>, shame on me :roll: It will work as i think.

<onload>
function unStick3()
if getZoneId() == 6 then
else
waitForLoadingScreen();
yrest(3000)
end
end

</onload>

With this your bot cant be dumb^^ But if he is at resurrection point he will run around for 3-5 seconds. It looks suspicious. i mean really unhuman. Any idea to get him wait until the rerun-tag will executed? And no mention that i have an extra leave group macro outside, like i said in other post my MM acts like skynet and become self-aware now and then. Uses skill i never had in profile, invite people i dont know to party, execute some other not used wp´s, sells unsaleable items from inventory like phirius tokes ( no joke, i have seen it). But thats okay, i always got a extra bonus in every game or even in real life which nobody will thrust if i would tell :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

miesermetzler

#19 Post by miesermetzler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 pm

miesermetzler wrote:
miesermetzler wrote:Hello,

<onload>
function unStick3()
if getZoneId() == 6 then
else
waitForLoadingScreen();
yrest(3000)
end
end

</onload>

With this your bot cant be dumb^^ But if he is at resurrection point he will run around for 3-5 seconds. It looks suspicious. i mean really unhuman. Any idea to get him wait until the rerun-tag will executed? And no mention that i have an extra leave group macro outside, like i said in other post my MM acts like skynet and become self-aware now and then. Uses skill i never had in profile, invite people i dont know to party, execute some other not used wp´s, sells unsaleable items from inventory like phirius tokes ( no joke, i have seen it). But thats okay, i always got a extra bonus in every game or even in real life which nobody will belive if i would tell :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

miesermetzler

#20 Post by miesermetzler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 pm

miesermetzler wrote:
miesermetzler wrote:
miesermetzler wrote:Hello,

<onload>
function unStick3()
if getZoneId() == 6 then
else
waitForLoadingScreen();
yrest(3000)
end
end

</onload>

With this your bot cant be dumb^^ But if he is at resurrection point he will run around for 3-5 seconds. It looks suspicious. i mean really unhuman. Any idea to get him wait until the rerun-tag will executed? And no mention that i have an extra leave group macro outside, like i said in other post my MM acts like skynet and become self-aware now and then. Uses skill i never had in profile, invite people i dont know to party, execute some other not used wp´s, sells unsaleable items from inventory like phirius tokes ( no joke, i have seen it). But thats okay, i always got a extra bonus in every game or even in real life which nobody will belive if i would tell :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Edit: Off topic, what code do i have to add that he will not collect sigils? I read theres a looting option for that but i dont have one for sigils

<!-- Loot settings -->
		<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="true" />  		<!-- Loot all nearby dead mobs after combat -->
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     	value="false" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      	value="225" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   	value="0" />			<!-- probability in % for a short rest -->
		<option name="FLYLOOT"           value="false" /> <!-- Makes a loot faster, without animation. Use carefully -->

That are my loot options.