Creating Paths

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Creating Paths

#41 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Ok, so it's just one of those things we can't explain. If I can make the time maybe I'll go test it myself, but I'm too busy at the moment.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

abron1

#42 Post by abron1 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:11 am

hey rock i use your GotoPortal function and no matter how close i have the waypoint i stops right in front of the portal in dod and sometimes stops before going in dod i don't happen all the time going in but all the time coming out....and i have the waypoint my be 100 or ever closer to the portal.

rock5

#43 Post by rock5 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 am

abron1 wrote:hey rock i use your GotoPortal function and no matter how close i have the waypoint i stops right in front of the portal in dod and sometimes stops before going in dod i don't happen all the time going in but all the time coming out....and i have the waypoint my be 100 or ever closer to the portal.
The method I use to go to the portal is, target the portal then attack it, which should bring it to melee distance which usually is close enough to trigger the portal. The DoD portal, though, you can nearly be touching it and it still doesn't trigger. I guess a better option is to use moveTo. Just tried it, it works.

Try changing

Code: Select all

player:target(closestObject.Address) yrest(500)
		Attack()
around line 33 to

Code: Select all

player:moveTo(closestObject, true)
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro