Diamond/Gold Generator

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
azerty

Diamond/Gold Generator

#1 Post by azerty » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am

Hello,

Do you know a Diamond Generator? a link or download this one or a generator gold?
Thank you to soon

lisa

Re: Diamond/Gold Generator

#2 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:12 am

If we generated diamonds or gold then why would we bot?

--=== Moved ===--

Moved to game cheating & modding section.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I don't want to say it is impossible, but anyone that claims they have some software or something to instantly get gold or diamonds is only trying to fool you and you should avoid them. Botting is about the only thing you can do to earn gold (which you can then use to buy diamonds), but it isn't instant and how much gold you can earn depends entirely on your character's abilities.

silinky

#4 Post by silinky » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:28 am

actually there is an NPC exploit for gold, but the guy using it didn't want to tell me how. somehow i am not surprised :))
and i suspect this is how goldsellers get their gold too. noone can make 2000 kk gold in a day botting. and they can.

TasteTheCrainbow

#5 Post by TasteTheCrainbow » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:39 pm

There's a video on YouTube that seems legitimate in nature. Well, as legitimate as hacking a game can be anyways. It showed a "Runes of Magic Money Hack.exe file, which when used (and yes, it required entering account information), generated an amount of gold of his choosing. It showed 10k gold being generated. The problem is, every download link I try to find for this is protected by a survey pop up and I really don't feel like doing that. There must be a way.. I'd be willing to try it on a dummy account if I could ever get a damn download for it.

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 pm

don't trust them, not even with video footage, I can show video of my in game gold going up 50mil instantly, as soon as I do anything with that gold it will instantly go back to what it should be.

The gold amount shown on screen is client side but the amount of gold you have is stored server side, so changing the value for what you see on screen doesn't change how much actual gold you have.

Think of it this way.
I (server) email you a pic of a pink unicorn.
You (client) decide to change it to a purple unicorn
I (server) send you the same pic and it saves over your version and it is pink as it should be.

There are of course dupe methods but you need the item/gold in the first place in order to duplicate it and no I don't know any dupe methods that currently work.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

3cmSailorfuku

#7 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:08 pm

TasteTheCrainbow wrote:There's a video on YouTube that seems legitimate in nature. Well, as legitimate as hacking a game can be anyways. It showed a "Runes of Magic Money Hack.exe file, which when used (and yes, it required entering account information), generated an amount of gold of his choosing. It showed 10k gold being generated. The problem is, every download link I try to find for this is protected by a survey pop up and I really don't feel like doing that. There must be a way.. I'd be willing to try it on a dummy account if I could ever get a damn download for it.
Appeal to your common sense.
Runes of Magic Money Hack.exe
it required entering account information
The problem is, every download link I try to find for this is protected by a survey pop up and I really don't feel like doing that.
Even if it was legimate, do you think it would be reasonable to add a bunch of surveys or ads that would net the owner maybe 0,05 € for a program that generates unlimited amounts of gold? The owner wouldn't profit at all from this business standpoint ( Considering he is trying to monetize it with ads ), so that basically leaves this as fake and the person just uploaded it for the measly revenue & stealing your account. Any normal person that would monetize a "gold generator" would either keep it to himself and supply gold sellers or sell the method for a couple of hundred bucks.
I really don't feel like doing that.
So you were legimately believing someone actually had such a thing as a money hack offered for a survey, but too lazy to actually do said survey that would take 3 minutes of your time? ( It's not real, but atleast do it if you are so naive and don't come off as a beggar )