Seems like all of the (recent) testing has gone well. MicroMacro 1.03 is now available on the main download page and you are now recommended fully update your installation.
In other news, the RoM Bot download page has also been updated to r755 (March 16th, 2013). You are still recommended to use SVN to get your updates but this download will work for the time being.
MicroMacro 1.03 changelog:
* Added memoryWriteString() and memoryWriteStringPtr() functions (should work with Unicode strings).
* Fixed a bug in memoryReadBytePtr() that caused it to read 4 bytes instead of 1 when using a table of offsets.
* Fixed a bug with include() that would cause it to use the wrong directory when directory names contained only two characters.
* Fixed a minor bug in attached key input that would send a virtual key 0 message when no modifier was given.
* Fixed a buffer overflow in getDirectory() that would cause crashes when files had really long extensions.
* findPatternInProcess() now executes about 100 times faster.
* Fixed a minor memory leak in LuaEngine::init().
* Fixed a memory leak in findWindowListProc().
* Fixed class.is_a(). It should be working again.
* Made fixSlashes() globally available and added parameter for changing expected slash type.
* Added keyboardState() function to return a table of true/false for whether each key is pressed or not.
* Added a close event callback handler to force graceful exiting when the close button is used.
* Added buildinfo command to display information about the specific build.
* Added memoryReadBatch() for reading chunks of memory and splitting into variables in one efficient function.
* Updated to Lua 5.2 - LuaCoco no longer needed/recommended.
* Removed dependency for LuaExpat / Expat; A plugin is used instead.
* bitAnd(), bitOr(), and other bitwise functions deprecated; use official Lua 5.2 bit32 library instead.
* Better error checking for memory allocation errors has been included with most uses of the new operator.
* Fixed a bug with findPatternInProcess() that could cause the buffer to not update properly under certain conditions.
* Fixed a bug with keyboardState(); Actually a workaround for a bug in the Windows API.
* Fixed casting in memory functions to allow accessing of upper addresses.
* Fixed a bug with memory read/write pointer functions when using an offset list with only one element.
* Added function getConsoleAttributes() that returns 6 numbers describing MicroMacro's console window: window width/height, buffer width/height, and cursor X/Y.
* Added function setConsoleAttributes() that sets the console width and height (in characters), and (optional) sets console buffer width and height.
* Fixed up keyboardType(). The SHIFT modifier should now properly be passed while attached and a few more characters should be working.
* Added function setWindowPos() to change the position, width/height, and always-on-top of a specified window.
* Added function sha1_hash() to return the SHA1 hash of the given string. The 2nd (optional) parameter should be true if you want the 20-char raw output, or false for the 40-char hex (default).