Posted 2015-03-17 17:04:02
Google Code has announced it is shutting down. As such, we will be moving over to GitHub for versioning.
While the Google Code repo will still be available for the time being, it will no longer be receiving updates. If you wish to continue staying up to date, you'll have to switch over with us.
What does this mean for you? It means get your ass on the new repo, duh! RoM bot will still be available via SVN, but now also available over Git or zip packages.
To update your checkout URL, follow these instructions:
1) Delete the .svn folder inside the 'rom' directory
2) Go back a directory and press F5 to reload (this will force TortoiseSVN to check)
3) Right-click the 'rom' directory and choose SVN Checkout
4) For the URL of repository, Enter this: https://github.com/elverion/rom-bot/trunk
5) Remove the '\rom-bot' from the end of the Checkout directory, and now click OK
6) When prompted about the folder not being empty, select 'Yes'.
7) Right-click the 'rom' folder again, and choose TortoiseSVN->Revert; select all files and click OK.
And that's it! You're all up to speed.
Alternatively, you can copy your profiles and settings to somewhere safe, delete the 'rom' folder, and checkout with the new URL. Copy your profiles and settings back in place and you should be ready to go.